1st August today - won't be long now!

CathG
CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Wow - not long now! As time's gone on I've forgotten all the mistakes I made in the exam and convinced myself that I've passed - I've even filled in next year's enrolment form! Stupid or what? No, I tell myself just positive thinking.

I haven't started my project, though as soon as I know I can continue I'll crack on with it throughout August/early September to get it out of the way - I've heard Technician is quiet hard - with the first two exams as early as December.

Countdown has commenced......

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    cathg wrote: Β»
    Wow - not long now! As time's gone on I've forgotten all the mistakes I made in the exam and convinced myself that I've passed - I've even filled in next year's enrolment form! Stupid or what? No, I tell myself just positive thinking.

I haven't started my project, though as soon as I know I can continue I'll crack on with it throughout August/early September to get it out of the way - I've heard Technician is quiet hard - with the first two exams as early as December.

Countdown has commenced......

hey . i know it flies by all the time off from studying well hope i do pass cus im waiting for my result so i can start sending my cv out with the second yr qualifacation !! since im still trying to get a job in accounts !!!

18 days and counting !
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Straight after the exams I was desperate to know my result, especially with everyone throwing their exam answers around. As July came along I started to chill about it, there's nothing we can do about it now, what will be will be blah blah blah.

Now that August is here, the butterflies have started again and little pangs of doubt now and again. The next two weeks and odd days will seem to drag but I'm sure, in reality, they are going to fly by, especially as it really doesn't seem that long ago that we were all sitting in the exam rooms.

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed we all get the results we deserve and expect:thumbup:
  • KellyG
    KellyG Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Do we get our results on the 19th or 20th??
    I am starting to convince myself that i have failed.... arrrgghhh!
  • DAW1986
    DAW1986 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    If i remember rightly we get the emails around lunchtime on the 19th and it is posted on the AAT website at 00.01am on the 20th, and then we recieve confirmation in the post in the days that follow

Really excited, but nervous at the same time now.
    Fingers Crossed
  • oldlady
    oldlady Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Hi has anyone noticed the Olympics start today?

Should pass the time to the results. The flame is lit = peace on earth for the
    duration of the games!
  • mark130273
    getting very close now . everytime i think about it it gets worse and worse ?lol
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Ok... Hands up everyone who's not sleeping on the 18th...

Ok so that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... and goodness knows how many more hiding in the back.

Oh yes, and me, that's one more:001_unsure:
  • mark130273
    Pencil wrote: Β»
    Ok... Hands up everyone who's not sleeping on the 18th...

Ok so that's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... and goodness knows how many more hiding in the back.

Oh yes, and me, that's one more:001_unsure:

hey pencil..........sleep whats that ?lol

:tongue_smilie:

well another monday..only one monday to go ???
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I've just been to the dentist as i thought that might take my mind off the exam results...???? i think that says more about my state of mind at the moment than saying anything about nerves!!
    I came out of the exam feeling really confident but now im not so sure...why does it take soooo long?
    (And i do know that it wouldn't matter what date the results were out, the wait would be just as bad):glare:
  • DAW1986
    DAW1986 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    How can the ACA and ACCA take thier exams up to a month after us, and get them back up to a month before us?

Do the AAT have a poor suply of exam scorers?

One week from now people and we will all be happy with ourselves, and in about one week and 4 hours we will be in the pub celebrating :)
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I took my ACCA exams a week before you (and one of my papers was the last paper in the exam week) and my results are due the day before yours. ACCA takes longer - not less time.
  • CathG
    Getting closer

I'm still walking round with my completed application form for Technician in my diary - roll on next week.

At what point will I start using the Technician chat I wonder. I'll probably keep using this one as well ... for sentimental reasons!
  • mark130273
    technician chat? behave...keep it real and down to earth .we are not that good YET ?lol

tick tock as the clock is ticking away .......my god wish it was a week ahead now.....just going to start typing up all those lovely addresses for my cv to go too .....

then off on hols !!! woo hooooo
  • skips
    skips Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Well i am enjoying my last day at work as im off next week which is great :) but im still here to get my results and my boyfriend has said that he will stay up with me on the Monday while i dont sleep! :S so nervous! i didnt do the foundation year is it always this nerve wracking??
    9am tuesday i will be getting ready with a pint :)

skips
    x
  • shahy
    shahy Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    ONLY 02 days to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi
    I am waiting nervously as the time gets near and near, heart pounding, fingers crossed, mind full of thoughts of what will happen to me with the result- either good or bad

Insha Allah - Almighty God always saves us

Shahy
  • CathG
    Getting nervous now ....

I've even accessed my emails just in case the results have been sent out early - think I may be doing that all day!

Good luck everyone
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    so then, does anyone know the exact time these results will get emailed to us?????? a bit nervous sat at work here!!!!!!!

looking forward to it but just want to ask a few questions about FRA.....if i managed to balance my balance sheet and balance my trial balance does this mean that i must of seriously mucked up the other parts of the paper not to be found competent???????

i will be greatful of any response

hufckinger!!!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hold it together hufckinger, there is not long to wait until the results are out. I seem to swing between being excited about the results (I'm certain i passed) and panic that i have failed. I just want the results NOW!!!:mad2:
    Good luck everyone
    x
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    i am quietly confident that i have passed, just want to know what chance there is of failing FRA when i balanced my TB and Balance Sheet????

any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbup1:
  • ambitious
    ambitious Banned User Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    I've know I've passed (officially tommorrow!). The exams were too easy. Enough said.
  • agatha
    agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    oh dear, i just realised that we will get the results within so many hours, completely forogt about it :huh: i thought it will be on Thursday for some reason, good luck everyone :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy