Passed my audit sim!!!

Options
cornflower
cornflower Registered Posts: 129 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi everyone,

Had to tell someone that i have just found out my audit simulation has just been passed so now I only have to pass DFS on Tuesday and I will be qualified:lol:

I want to thank peugeot steve for all your help and for sending me your articles as they got me through [our college was rubbish]. I have tried to PM peugeot to thank him but he has not got back to me ,does anyone have his email address possibly.

Good luck to us all on tuesday

Carrie.

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I think he's out on audit as I've not been able to get hold of him, he'll be about on the forums over the weekend I think.
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Carrie

I'm really sorry but I didn't notice I had a PM!!R:blushing:

I have not been on the forums very much this week as I have been out at clients this week and have had a trainee from another firm with me also this week so I have been playing catch up with work in the evenings.

I am really pleased you have passed your auditing simulation and am "double pleased" that you found my articles helped you - it is always good to hear success stories on the forums. I know that you had a few problems at college which obviously didn't help but you got through all the same - shows you are a determined person! I am sure you will be absolutely fine on Tuesday, then the champagne corks can start to pop!!!

Good to luck to you and to everyone else waiting for results. I hope you get the results you hope for.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • cornflower
    cornflower Registered Posts: 129 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Awww thank you steve.

we got another new audit tutor at our college recently who used to work at a london college and she mentioned your articles, but i had already given them out to our class!:laugh:

Can I ask how long it took you to become a fully qualified accountant i mean with your ACCA and how did you do it as I am thinking of doing ACCA if I pass on Tuesday:crying:

carrie.
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hiya,

So lots of students (and tutors by the sounds of it) must have had some interesting bedtime reading then, Carrie!!:lol:

It took me about 3 years after AAT to complete ACCA. However, the syllabus has changed since I did it and I am not familiar with the contents of the new syllabus. I think Annette might be the best one to give an indication as to the timeline to expect to complete ACCA after AAT.

Best of luck
    Steve
  • juzz4
    juzz4 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi steve

i have just been reading about how you helped carrie with her aduit simulation. Is there any chance you can do the same for me as i am strugling with this and no-one seems to wnat to help me. I have read my Kaplan book but the information doesn't want to go in.

Regards

Julie
  • 2cool
    2cool Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ngratulations on passing your audit sim!! I have just recently passed my my audit sim as well along with my project. Am jus waitin on my results now. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. well Done
  • pennie moore
    pennie moore Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Carrie
    I just wanted to say well done on passing your audit sim, Is it hard ? as I start mine in Jan,
    And hopefully if i pass dfs i will have finished also x
Privacy Policy