Acca

Options
Dee
Dee Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Has anyone else applied for ACCA membership recently? I have applied for student membership with the exemptions for papers F1 F2 & F3 but haven't heard anything back. I want to start studying for the December exams but want to make sure I get the exemptions first.
I have checked the online tracking and it says 'documents scanned' so I know that they have received them but doesn't the application have to have been accepted by the 15th August? :001_unsure:

Comments

• Owainap
    Owainap Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    My online tracking was showing documents scanned for ages, then eventually changed to application accepted. The 15th is only a deadline for documents to be received by ACCA, not for application to be accepted. Just be patient, it's quite a busy time of year for them!

Hope this helps :001_smile:
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    It does take absolutely ages for the exemptions to come through. I put mine in just before deadline day (before the online tracking service) and it took a long time to get them approved. If I remember rightly I had them through the week before my course started for 2.1 (shows how old I am - the paper doesn't even exist anymore)!

By the way we have a thriving ACCA community on www.accountancystudents.co.uk if you want to join us there.
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've got my membership details through now, took about 7 weeks
  • Dee
    Options
    Thanks everyone. That's a relief.
  • Dee
    Options
    Thanks Bluewednesday, that site looks great. I'll while away a few more hours..............
Privacy Policy