Who's still waiting?

Options
2»

Comments

• Lynn
    Lynn Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Just got results through - passed BTC PTC and DFS.

Hooray:thumbup:
  • Ozzy
    Ozzy Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i wouldnt worry about it, you just try try again, at least you can resit and do it in december which isnt far off --- right!
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyy passed PTC & BTC. Congratulations to everyone else that's passed and big hugs to everyone who hasn't.
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i still havent got my results!

Im gutted think may have gone to my work email as changed today :(
  • crazykate
    crazykate Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    It's so nice to know what i'm not just still waiting for my results alone! I have a hotmail account too but i got mine much earlier than this for the Dec exams!

I'm so impatient! Perhaps they are saving the best results til last! :tongue_smilie:
  • Dee
    Dee Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Don't be too upset yet. My Intermediate results didn't come in until about 1am in the morning. I was convinced that I'd failed because all my friends had received their emails earlier and they had passed.
    Have you all added the aat email address into your address book so that it is less likely to be treated as spam?
    Well done to all those that have passed and fingers crossed for those of you still waiting.
  • Sully786
    Sully786 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    is any body else still waiting for results.
  • saz1975
    saz1975 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I have a blueyonder account and I'm still waiting for Foundation PLB:glare:
  • Ware College
    Ware College Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am still waiting for FRA, Intermediate. Am I the only one? Has everyone else gone to bed???:crying:
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am still waiting for FRA, Intermediate. Am I the only one? Has everyone else gone to bed???:crying:

awww.............hope you get them REALLY soon!!! It must be driving you nuts by now, you poor thing! Good luck! :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy