Is anyone still waiting ??

arleneld
arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Why havent I got my email ?? Does anyone know if they are sent out alphabetically, or by email address, or what ???

I am up the wall :crying:

My friend received hers at 6.20.

This is so stressfull :ohmy:

Congrats to all of you who passed! :thumbup:

Comments

• Froggity
    Froggity Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Chill!:001_smile: have you registered to get your exam results by email? btw if it helps email results arrived at 6.20 for me
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    i havent had mine either going crazy!
  • arleneld
    Yes, ive registered, no that doesnt help.........
  • Marta_B
    Marta_B Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm still waiting. I think I'll go to sleep in a minute. I'm sure I've passed, just wanted to have it on paper, sorry, screen. :cool2: We've waited that long we can wait a bit longer I guess.
  • Cath Barrett
    Cath Barrett Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Seems like there are plenty of us still waiting. I'm just worrying now because everyone who's heard seems to have passed. Does that mean the rest of us haven't? They do only say we'll have the email by 09.00 tomorrow so maybe they just have masses to send and we're at the wrong end of the list.
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    i really hope so im at technician so im very frustrated
  • Cath Barrett
    Cath Barrett Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    At this rate we'll be up all night stressing. Can't see how I can sleep in this frame of mind.
  • Marta_B
    Seems like there are plenty of us still waiting. I'm just worrying now because everyone who's heard seems to have passed. Does that mean the rest of us haven't? They do only say we'll have the email by 09.00 tomorrow so maybe they just have masses to send and we're at the wrong end of the list.

I don't think we haven't received the email because we failed.
    Yeah, I though that nobody has said yet that they didn't pass, but on the other hand, would you like to talk about it if you didn't? I wouldn't.
  • Froggity

I know of 2 at my college who have already heard by email they've failed one or both exams so don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine:001_smile:
  • Froggity
    Seems like a few have been caught by spam filters, tried checking your spam folder? :confused1:
  • thoms04
    thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm still waiting ..... waited last time and never actually recieved the email.

I'm sure i've passed though.....well done to everyone who has passed so far :thumbup1:
  • Froggity
    arleneld wrote: »
    Yes, done that as well....

Im being sitting here for nearly 4 hours - think I'll call it a night...

Night all and Good Luck !!!

Good luck!!!:001_smile:
  • magicalm
    magicalm Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    You won't have not received the email cos you have not passed, one of my friends has not passed and she got her email so don't panic. :001_smile:
  • Marta_B
    Froggity wrote: »
    Seems like a few have been caught by spam filters, tried checking your spam folder? :confused1:

I've tried and jumped up a couple of times as something had come through. It was some stupid win/enlarge/loan type of emails though. Really, don't worry, I believe we will get them eventually and pass, of course! Good luck everyone who is still waiting! :001_wub:
  • arleneld
    Yes, done that as well....

Im being sitting here for nearly 4 hours - think I'll call it a night...

Night all and Good Luck !!!
  • arleneld
    well its now 7.45am, and I still have not received any mail - have had very little sleep. I would just like to know one way or another:001_unsure:

Sorry, morning! (am a bit grumpy.....:glare:)
  • Tamsin82
    Tamsin82 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    still waiting here!

Don't worry, you're not the only one - I haven't received mine yet either...checked the spam folder, alternate e-mails (just incase) and nothing!

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    :001_smile:
  • Marta_B
    I'll try at work after nine, if the email isn't there I will just wait until tomorrow morning and check it on the website. No point in losing sleep really.
Privacy Policy