AAT foundation results

debihargrave
debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
Has everyone checked their email to see if they have heard anything yet? i checked mine earlier a little premature as i thought they would have come through tomorrow afternoon................... I passed hooray

Comments

• TankGirl1972
    TankGirl1972 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    i got mine too, i didn't check but got a frantic phone call telling me to do so! Was a bit scared to look, but i passed! woohoo! Congrats to everyone else who did x
  • debihargrave
    debihargrave Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    congratulations to you and everyone else that has passed, i think a very large bottle of bubbly should be shared amongst everyone x
  • TankGirl1972
    TankGirl1972 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    considering my trial balance didnt balance and i messed up some of the Q's i'm amazed... There's hope for everyone who thinks theyve done badly yet!
    Champers all round! :thumbup:
  • LPearce1984
    LPearce1984 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Didn't think they would be available just yet...saw this thread (panicked) and checked. I passed!!!!
  • novemv
    novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    hey

hey guys
    well i pasted intermediate level. but i fail in pcr in techinician coz of one question, i have almost finish with aat but except for one more subject loool i am going to get my revenge from pcr!!!!! waiting for december 4th.... the stupidest thing is tht they dont send us the exams mark, just y or n, and also if u failed in one section u have to repeat the exam on december,,,,!!! why not repeat whenever u want!!! hey debihargrave do u study one section at a time, well i didnt take foundation level , i just started with intermediate and technician!!!
  • Chellby80
    Chellby80 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Argh!

Im sat here checking my email every 5 mins as haven't had my results yet! Im really panicking now, and have such a bad feeling! Any one else in the same boat?!
  • saz1975
    saz1975 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    I haven't received mine... just my luck:mad2:
  • saz1975
    My trial balance went fine, but messed up on the bank rec, haven't got results through yet.... oh dear!
  • Chellby80
    My trial balance didn't balance but i think everything else went fine! I hate not having my results yet!!!! I can feel a sleepless night coming!
  • saz1975
    I have to be up for work in a few hours.... still not heard:mad2:
  • Chellby80
    Ditto! Argh, it's really winding me up now! I just want to know, be it good or bad! Fingers crossed they come through soon!!
  • colleen82
    colleen82 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Got mine at half 7 last night. COnsidering I was positive I failed - I passed!! Congratulations to all those out there getting your exam results today xx
  • Chellby80
    I am not happy at all! Having had a sleepless night waiting for my results, I have just phoned the AAT and been told I wasn't registered to receive emailed results! That's b***s!! I registered, and i checked several times before and after my exam! So now i have to wait until tomorrow to check the results online! ARGH!!!
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hi
    not recieved mine yet . -rang up today and apparantly i aint registered ahhhh well, ill have to wait.
    congrats to all those who passed
    these forums are brill and i love reading all the posts im waiting for foundation results!
    been a member for a while but just not been on chat
    thanks and hello to every one who helped me on the foundation level forum
  • Chellby80
    I just rang the number on the front screen, and they put me through. Was in a queue but wasn't waiting for too long. Could be worth calling as the guy said that all emails should be received by 9am.
  • SalinaA
    SalinaA Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yayyyyyaaaaaa I passed - have been a bundle of nerves building up to this and am looking forward to some partying this weekend!!!!

Am heading to Carnival this weekend, is anyone else going?
Privacy Policy