Is there anyone from Cheltenham or Glos on here?

Options
crazykate
crazykate Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
I'm eager to know if results are being sent out in terms of where people live. Has anyone got there results from Cheltenham or Gloucester area?

Comments

• welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    im in bristol and nothing
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Welshboy,

What email provider do you have? Is it hotmail/yahoo or something like that?
  • moz009
    moz009 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi

I'm in Cheltenham and I got my results at 7.30pm - I guess it will depend on your e mail provider.....
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    im on vodafone so not looking good at all have a hotmail account yes
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    With hotmail and other free emails, there is usually a delay with them because they have to go through a screening process. If there's loads of emails being sent through hotmail accounts it can take a while for them to clear them to the recipient.

There isn't much you can really do other than wait for it to filter through the process - and it's out of the AAT's control because it's your email provider. I can really understand how cheesed off you are though!

Good luck and try to think "no news is good news".

Best wishes
    Steve
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hey!

From Cheltenham, have mine - Passed - WAHOOOOOOOO
  • crazykate
    Options
    Has anyone got their results in the last hour? I don't know whether or not to give up for 2nite and wait until 2moro! I really don't want to though but my boyfriend is getting bored of waitin!!
  • cs_1988
    Options
    I got mine at seven. You Checked your Junk? Do you have another add int might have gone too?
  • crazykate
    Options
    Nope. it's come to the same address for the last 3 years! Trust it to be the most important exam results i'm waiting for and they are leaving me in suspense!
  • cs_1988
    Options
    lol - Well sleep on it - Your results wont change! Sure you passed - Good luck!
  • KLK1971
    KLK1971 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi I'm from Gloucester and I passed PCR PEV & BTC.... got my results at 7pm yesterday.....:001_smile:
Privacy Policy