Thought you had registered for emailed results?

nick battell
nick battell Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Thought that I best warn you that there seems to have been a problem with some people getting their results via the email system. I have contacted AAT today as I thought that my results would have been with me by 9am today and they never arrived. I was told that I hadn't registered for this service and that they would be in the post ready for tomorrow. I have subseqently checked my inbox and found confirmation that I had asked for this to be sent via email.

Never mind - Il have to wait until tomorrow - another sleepless night I guess!

Comments

• TankGirl1972
    TankGirl1972 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Thought that I best warn you that there seems to have been a problem with some people getting their results via the email system. I have contacted AAT today as I thought that my results would have been with me by 9am today and they never arrived. I was told that I hadn't registered for this service and that they would be in the post ready for tomorrow. I have subseqently checked my inbox and found confirmation that I had asked for this to be sent via email.

Never mind - Il have to wait until tomorrow - another sleepless night I guess!

Oooh man :( Hugs for you & best wishes for tomorrow!
  • Just Me
    Just Me Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi There

The same thing happened to me, they told me there was no record of my having requested exam results by email, was so annoyed.

However, I checked the AAT website this morning and am delighted to have passed the 'first module' !! Relief!!!:001_smile:
Privacy Policy