Pev

James
James Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone,

Has anyone rang in to complain about the PEV exam?

Comments

• Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I have faxed my appeal in this morning, did you actually ring and complain?.

If so what did they say and how will they process it.
  • James
    I have rang and they said they have had lots of complaints about this exam, so its worth trying to get people to ring, it may help!

I have also wrote a strong letter today so fingers crossed!
  • ms-nee-nee
    ms-nee-nee Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    I rang in yesterday.... i also sent an email to student support team complaining about it ... i got an email back asking me to appeal my result!!!

To be honest the people over the phone dont seem bothered! I dont think they understand the stress some of us are under as failin just the one section out of all exams puts us six months back if we resit. and it also means no exemptions from proffesional bodies.
  • Lizy
    Lizy Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    PEV Result

It is very disappointed to fail this paper again. Has aat changed their marking method for June exams? because I show all my workings on section 1 n 2.

I have looked at the questions again, would cross check my answer once is release in two weeks time.
  • James
    Have you complained to the AAT?
  • coocoocadgoo
    coocoocadgoo Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    I filled out the form back in June - it was on the website and was a sort of complaint form about the exams. However, I passed the exam so...
    It was a ridiculous exam and I know I wasn't 100% so they must have made come allowances in order to show people compentant?
  • princess246
    princess246 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    I want to complain too i worked my butt off for that exam! but when i looked at the appeal form section 3 states that either your tutor or boss have to write a staement as to why you are appealong well why cant i just write it myself?
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I want to complain too i worked my butt off for that exam! but when i looked at the appeal form section 3 states that either your tutor or boss have to write a staement as to why you are appealong well why cant i just write it myself?

Can you not just get someone that you work with to fill it out, not sure it actually says it has to be a boss or does it??
  • plamena
    plamena Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    You have to write the statement yourself but get your boss/tutor to sign it.
  • Laura88
    Laura88 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yep thats what I am doing!! My boss said that she would just sign it after I wrote the statement cuz afterall, your boss does not know the reasons why we feel as though we should appeal! I'm def going to send a complaint letter with my appeal I think.
Privacy Policy