PEV Exam Results

124»

Comments

• sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I can't see it!!! Can anyone please copy and paste it here. I have not failed BUT FEEL BAD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE. i DID NOT EVEN TAKE THE EXAM. But i dont understand how so many of you can feel cheated. aat NEED to sort this out!!!
    i would appreciate if i can have a look at that article please?
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
  • ms-nee-nee
    ms-nee-nee Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    sharon wrote: »
    I can't see it!!! Can anyone please copy and paste it here. I have not failed BUT FEEL BAD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE. i DID NOT EVEN TAKE THE EXAM. But i dont understand how so many of you can feel cheated. aat NEED to sort this out!!!
    i would appreciate if i can have a look at that article please?
    http://www.pqaccountant.com/Pages/studyguides.php?id=23 let me know if this link works
  • sharon
    Yep got it!!! Well i have heard from others in the past that there results have been changed but also from one that they were'nt but they did get advise on where thay went wrong!!!
    The more people that appeal the more chance you might have!!
  • ms-nee-nee
    ms-nee-nee Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    I hope so...
  • sharon
    ms-nee-nee wrote: »
    I hope so...

Think of it this way if they dont reverse the mark at least you will know where you went wrong. Keep your head up mate. Either way you will pass in the end! I have retake in December to and i intend to pass!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hiope everyone here gets what they deserve! Take care everyone! I am going for an early lunch! I am starving!!!!:tongue_smilie:
  • sharon
    sharon wrote: »
    Think of it this way if they dont reverse the mark at least you will know where you went wrong. Keep your head up mate. Either way you will pass in the end! I have retake in December to and i intend to pass!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hiope everyone here gets what they deserve! Take care everyone! I am going for an early lunch! I am starving!!!!:tongue_smilie:

excuse all my spelling mistakes! - In a rush!:lol:
  • Laura88
    Laura88 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    When you appeal, they do review your paper, but it states on the appeal form that by completing the process you agree for marks/results of the paper to be changed, whether you are graded higher or lower for that fact.

I am still appealing as I am aware of many cased where people have appealed and the result has been changed to a pass.

If you want further clarification, read the guidance notes that came with the appeal form.

Hope this helps...and make sure you do appeal!! If if the outcome is not overturned, you will get decent feedback in a report form so you know what to put right next time.

Good Luck with your appeals people!

Make sure you post any responses back on this thread aswell please, to keep us all updated :-)

Thanks everyone!

Laura
    x
  • plamena
    plamena Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Sent off my appeal today !!!
Privacy Policy