Payroll template

Options
mc25
mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi all, I was wondering if anybody out there has got a payroll excel template they can send it to me. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• sheelagh
    sheelagh Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Payroll Template

What do you want it for? If it is it to calculate payrolls your best bet would be the free HMRC CD Rom.
  • mc25
    Options
    thanks

Sheelagh, thanks for that, i dont know why i never thought about that silly me... its all the stress of setting up...
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Also check out 12Pay. Much better than the HMRC CDrom, also free, less work involved, and for £50 it will even file online at the end of the year, probably worth it if you have more than a few payroll clients.
  • DaveP
    DaveP Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Moneysoft payroll is also a seriously powerful package that does everything you need for £99. Check AccountingWeb for the rave reviews it gets.
  • monkeypuzzle47
    monkeypuzzle47 Registered Posts: 134 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Im using Able Payroll (over the internet), its completely free to use and you only have to pay a small fee when coming to do the year end returns. Think its £50 pounds but agents get a discount so it comes down to around £30. inc vat.
  • mc25
    Options
    Thanks

Thanks all for your help. I will check all the options you have advised. At least there are other options out there rather than sage, i like the programme alot but its a lot of money for people who are just starting like us. once again thanks
Privacy Policy