ACCA/CIMA Advise please

Alisajedwards
Alisajedwards Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hello

I have just abouts completed the AAT but cant decide whether to choose CIMA or ACCA for my next route??!!

I currenly work in the Financial accounts department for an industry based company.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Have a look at each syllabus and see which one looks more interesting.

Either will be useful to you in your job.
  • shahy
    shahy Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi
    If you just want to stay in the finance department you can choose to do ACCA - however if you want to do some real management stuff (like running you own business one day) the most profitable will be CIMA:001_tt1:
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    shahy wrote: ยป
    Hi
    If you just want to stay in the finance department you can choose to do ACCA - however if you want to do some real management stuff (like running you own business one day) the most profitable will be CIMA:001_tt1:

I don't think its quite so clear cut. I chose ACCA as I don't won't to rule out Financial Accounting. And I think I could run my own business :tongue_smilie:
  • samQ
    samQ Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I think you should just browse the net and find out more about the two courses, thats what i did and am more interested in financial accounting i know ACCA is for me since it deals with more of finance than management. Hope i get there, eish am still in foundation!! LOL!!!
Privacy Policy