acca

Options
lynn26
lynn26 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
hi there first time to come on here please can any one help me with this question, if you want do acca or cima after aat how long do it take , and can you do two evenings a week or have you got to go for the full day.

thanks very much

lynn26

Comments

• George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hello

Well depending on how many exams you do each sitting and if you pass first time.

Ok, if u do AAT u will get exempt from F,1,2 & 3 papers for ACCA, which leaves you with f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9, p1 p2 p3 and 2 option units.

The max papers u can sit in one sitting is 4 and ACCA have 2 sittings a year, it is possible to do it in a year and a half providing you sit 4 in the first sitting in the first year and 4 in the second sitting in the first year and 3 in the last sitting.

I am not sure if you can start the "P" papers and sit them together with the last few "F" papers ull have to look that up.

Kaplan do evening courses they are like all over the uk u can cek them out see ifthey in your area on their website just google kaplan n u shud find them.

I hope this helps.

Gentle Jesus
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Having just qualified ACCA I would say that you would be mad to do 4 papers a sitting - it's generally only done by people who can study full time.

A much more sensible target would be 2.5 -3 years, I think CIMA would be about the same.
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    lol 4 papers is quite mad im still doing AAT and im doing 2 and thats hard ! lol I fink ACA will be easier cos they have like 4 sittings per year so 2 papers per sitting shud b fine wot do u think ?
Privacy Policy