MIP Application

teakay25
teakay25 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
I posted my MIP application off today, how long does it take for them to decide??

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I would like you know also as i sent my mip appl off on saturday, fingers crossed! and good luck with your application,
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    If memory serves, a couple of weeks..

Mine got rejected first time!

So I had to supplier further evidence of my experience and background and having spoke to other MIPs this can be quite common so don't be disheartened if it happens to you.
  • teakay25
    thanks Lorraine keep me posted when you here something and thanks for the advice Dean, keeping my fingers crossed:thumbup:
  • lorraine
    will do, must say though its hard waiting, but you have to think goods things come to those who wait lol, or something alongs those lines! :thumbup:
  • lorraine
    i have my toes fingers etc and everything i can crossed lol#
  • lorraine
    I have emailed the AAT and they have recieved my application and are now reviewing it!
  • teakay25
    Hi Lorraine,

That's strange I phoned them today to check they had received it! They said they are reviewing it and should be hearing something soon! I don't know about you but I find it so frustrating waiting, i just want to know!!
  • lorraine
    yes, it is hard waiting, it has put everything on stop for me! and can't go ahead until I get my MIP - I can't wait!!!!!! everytime for postie comes to the door I check then I'm disapointed!
Privacy Policy