PEV too much

Options
mahdi87
mahdi87 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
i cnt stand this exam is doing my heading i just wona do it and move on...
any1 is having any difficulties???

Comments

• King of the Mountains
    King of the Mountains Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yes, but it's a bit late now. Exam Monday. I can cope with the calculations, it's just the stupid memo's I can't stand!
  • jimbob
    jimbob Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i can relate to that for instance it asked for a way to improve the gp% i recommended trying to reduce cost of sales which was wrong according to the answers as it states raising sales price both are correct of course but only one might get credit how do you define which one??
  • Marg22
    Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi jimbob

The best way to sort it out is not to start writing straight away but to analyse all the data given in the question. The answer will be there when you have analysed the data.

Read the question a couple of times I think more marks are lost by forgetting to do things that the question has asked.

Don't forget time management is very important, if too long is spent on say section 1 it doesn't leave enough time for section 2 which is usually a bit tricky.

Good luck to everyone.

Marg
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    jimbob wrote: »
    i can relate to that for instance it asked for a way to improve the gp% i recommended trying to reduce cost of sales which was wrong according to the answers as it states raising sales price both are correct of course but only one might get credit how do you define which one??

There is usually a tutorial note on the answers that says any valid point raised for a written answer will be given credit.
  • Debs2809
    Debs2809 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I'm the same I'm doing my resit tomorrow. Passed section 1 last June but made a mess of section 2. Also got a 4 month old little girl and can't find the time to study as back at work fulltime too...
  • pink
    pink Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Tomorrow is a resit for me as well and so will PCR on Thursday

I seem to struggle the most on section two like most people, I am ok with calculating the Ratio's, its the memo parts that I am not! Plus I can never get my head around the tasks 2.2!

I hope the examiners will be kind to us this time - yeah right!!!

Good luck everyone x
Privacy Policy