MAC Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Tinkerbell007
    Tinkerbell007 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    MrPolea - yeah i think i go those figures too....
  • Crazy Chick
    Crazy Chick Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    yes tinkerbell you are right ....missed that bit agghh
  • MrPolea
    MrPolea Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    do you know, what i had been worried about this since i got home, never knowing if i got it right, but sounds like we are all doing the same thing, so i thrilled about it.... fingers crossed that we ARE all right ha! ha!

any of you got the BTC in the morning?
  • Crazy Chick
    Options
    no i have been a lazy git this time n only doing one paper...
    does anyone know where we can get a copy of the Mac paper for Sandy Hood, he usually very kindly posts answers if he gets a copy...see his threads in June.
  • MrPolea
    Options
    no.. i dint know that one was posted - im new to the forum side of things, but bloody loveing it now im on!!! i need to revise for the BTC thoug, i sat it in june and ...failed, so really wanna get it passed this time - only thing is though, its like starting from the begining - i have been so much into MAC that its pushed all the BTC stuff out my head - must be when im sleeping and head sideway for it to fall out!!! lol
  • Crazy Chick
    Options
    Sandy Hood posts model answers for certain topics and its great cos it reminds you better of the questions..he just hasnt got a copy of the paper for MAC yet...

i think if i shone a light at one ear at the minute the light would shine right thru...gonna just have beer n forget about it..
  • MrPolea
    Options
    well think of me working hard then as you sit back and relax!! jealous!!!
  • Crazy Chick
    Options
    will do :) good luck byeeeee
  • Tinkerbell007
    Tinkerbell007 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Enjoy your evenings guys! I'm having a night off tonight and then a whole day of FRA revision tomorrow and then it should be Advanced Level complete! :001_smile:
Privacy Policy