New Tax Return SA 103 in Dec 2008 Exam !!!

Options
George Tse
George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Ok people for the BTC exams there is sometimes a returns form that you have to fill in. In this exams there is a new style tax return (SA103) form for sole traders that would be section one in the exams. (This is what Kaplan Financial have told me)

The one for companies are still the same I think !

You only need to know the first 3 pages of the form. Below I have put the link t where u can get the form. (This is also what Kaplan Financial have told me)

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/selfemployed/fagsa103.shtml

Comments

• 2cool
    2cool Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    OMG the 07/08 Kaplan book explains one type of form why does it have to be changed on such short notice - that is not fair surely
  • MrPolea
    MrPolea Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    it breaks me because they say that nothing will change for the years exam even though there had been changes in rates and then when you sit the exam - its all different!!!
  • George Tse
    Options
    wait .... MRPolea .. is the rates diffrent aswell now ?? will that be the case in the exams ??

Gentle Jesus
  • 2cool
    2cool Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Am proper worried about the exam tomoz now if all this is going against everything we have learnt in class. Our college was adviced to use a particular kaplan book for this exam if its going to be all different i will be annoyed lol. Oh well what ever happens good luck to you all.
  • MrPolea
    MrPolea Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    wait .... MRPolea .. is the rates diffrent aswell now ?? will that be the case in the exams ??

Gentle Jesus
    ignore me, i think that i am confusing myself with the amount of things im trying learn!!! sorry to have worried you!!
  • George Tse
    Options
    its sud be an ok exam tomoz i hope any wayz good luck to you all ..
Privacy Policy