Unit 10 - Technician

cs_1988
cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hi Guys.

Does anyone have an example of a unit 10 project, or theres they could send me. I just would like to see the lay out and type of things written. Would be a great help as i want to get it done before Christmas. The next 6 months will be manic, 3 Exams, 1 Unit 10 and all my Intermediate Skills test to do. Serves me right for being Lazy last year!!

If you can email it to cs_1988@hotmail.co.uk that would be great.

Thanks
Chris

Comments

• carlap
    carlap Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Can anyone please send me any info they have about unit 10 aswell please?

Email - carlaleighton2007@yahoo.co.uk

I would be reali grateful
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    same here as can't get any info from my tutor.
  • lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    I don't think the AAT like projects to be shared between students. I am just finishing the second draft of my project and used the Osbourne book for Unit 10. It has a couple of examples of projects in the book, tells you how to lay it out and what you need to include and is available from Amazon and all good bookshops. I think I paid Β£17. I'm sure Kaplan and BPP must publish books on Unit 10 also.

If you do a search here on the forums for 'Unit 10' or 'Project' you will find lots of useful information where many students before us have asked the same questions.

Try not to be daunted or worried by the project. If you fret too much then you'll put it off and possibly not do your best. You'd be surprised by how little 4,000 words is when you get into your stride!
  • mona
    mona Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    hi,
    has anybody got an example of the project? :001_smile:
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hi

Osbourne, Kaplan and BPP all have books on this unit - I used the BPP book and found it really good for helping to identify things I should be addressing in the report.

For the main Findings section, try looking at systems of work - computer and manual systems, contingency planning, fraud, staff motivation, other staff issues such as competencies and abilities. Look for cost benefits - monetary and less obvious costs & benefits (e.g. staff training may have many benefits you can't place a figure on). These are just ideas, I am sure others would offer other sugestions.

If you are using the AAT case study, you are lucky becuase all the issues are there for you and you will see problems with little difficulty - even if you have never worked in an accounting role - these issues will be glaringly obvious!

Good luck!
  • mona
    Thanks, for suggestions. You made it sound really easy..:thumbup:
    I will contact my tutor tomorrow, to check about those books. I am with Kaplan, it has only been one short session, and we only got some student notes. I have to submit the project plan this week and I truly hope we will get more study material..
    well.. lets see how it goes..:001_smile:
  • charlotte_d
    charlotte_d Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    I am with Kaplan and they gave us a copy of a previous students project to 'help' us with the layout. If you ask im sure you will get one! :001_tongue:
  • mona
    Thanks, I will mention that to my tutor:thumbup1: She has given us the 'layout' in a form of study notes so I am not very sure to be honest if she would do that.. but I'll give it a go:001_tongue:
    Cheers:001_smile:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I am with Kaplan distance Learning and have got nothing!!!

If anyone has any layouts or anything at all (not looking for actual project) then please pm me and I can give you my email address or fax number.

Please!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    well anyone want a sample project ive got from someone please pm me !!!
  • mona
    PAMDILL wrote: Β»
    I am with Kaplan distance Learning and have got nothing!!!

If anyone has any layouts or anything at all (not looking for actual project) then please pm me and I can give you my email address or fax number.

Please!!

You must have some emails or phone numbers to call.. contact study support team I am sure they will provide you with some notes.
  • donnacardwell
    donnacardwell Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Unit 10 Example

Hiya if anyone has an example of a unit 10 report please mail me at donnacardwell23@hotmail.com

Thanks

Donna
  • nick7543
    nick7543 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi can some one please send me an example of Unit 10 as I dont know anything how to start it or do it... we had one class but I am so confused... This will be great help... Thanks in advance... niravshukla84@gmail.com
Privacy Policy