December 2008 MAC exam

andre
andre Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi everyone,
in December I supposed to take an exam from MAC but the examiner gave me a wrong exam paper so instead MAC I sat PEV paper. Has this happend to anyone else? Please let me know!

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Did you not check the front of the paper before you filled it out? Surely you could tell it was wrong coz the format would have been different to the past exam papers
  • andre
    andre Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    The problem started due to miscalculation of desk numbers. I was told to go to another classroom to sit the exam with the sudents who were taking PEV exam. The examiner was fully awared of this. On the front page there were three boxes -PCR, PEV and MAC- and saying "tick an appropriate box". Of course I ticked MAC box. All three papers are very similar so I had no idea.
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    andre wrote: ยป
    The problem started due to miscalculation of desk numbers. I was told to go to another classroom to sit the exam with the sudents who were taking PEV exam. The examiner was fully awared of this. On the front page there were three boxes -PCR, PEV and MAC- and saying "tick an appropriate box". Of course I ticked MAC box. All three papers are very similar so I had no idea.

I would contact the AAT and see what they suggest then
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well that sounds like a nice AAT problem............last year i had a simulation .and they had total working hours was around about 32,000,000 and they had some staff and i worked out that they had to be working every hour of every day for the whole year with staff of 75,000 !! and they only had a small office area !!!no-one seemeed to notice these things when writting a paper ?
Privacy Policy