To blog or not to blog. That is the question.

Options
2»

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    are you still bogging !!!!gee wizzz
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Of course I am still blogging. I'm blogging good at it to. I hope you have enjoyed my latest instalment.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Blog looks a lot better now - can read it a lot easier.
  • speegs
    Options
    Thanks Padmill
  • mark130273
    Options
    speegs wrote: »
    Of course I am still blogging. I'm blogging good at it to. I hope you have enjoyed my latest instalment.

nope havent read the latest one..............is it worth it !!:tongue_smilie:
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ok, you've inspired me. I've resurrected my own blog, and followed yours. Hopefully it means that I'll get emails or something when you post stuff, so I don't forget to keep checking.

Oh, and by the way, you're a year younger than me. so either you're not seriously old, or I'm screwed.
  • speegs
    Options
    Ok Marknotgeorge, so I am not that old, but at least I don't have 5 kids! :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    why how many kids do you have ?
  • speegs
    Options
    None - but I have one niece, a hamster, a goldfish, and two parents (who are a handful believe me).
  • mark130273
    Options
    yeh speegs, shoudlnt our goldfish be in the water instead of yourhand !!!!

lol

my daughter whos just turned 4 yesterday is a handful !!!!!!
  • speegs
    Options
    My goldfish is called Fred and she is 15 years old. Impressive hey!:001_tt2:

No lie. She is seriously old and just keeps going and going. It was the same with my last fish. I got him when I was 5 years old as my parents it would be a good way to teach me about responsibility, and he live until I started uni at 19 years so he lived for 14 years.

My hamster is called "Liquorice Stink Master 7000 New Improved Non Squeak Model" or Liqliq for short. She is 1½ and she is a black bear hamster. Last year she escaped and for four days we could hear her running around the backs of the kitchen cupboards. We left food and water out for her which she stole when we were not looking. By the time Saturday came I decided to sit in the kitchen with the lights off very quietly. Suddenly I saw her running behind the dishwasher so I blocked off the end gaps pull out the washer and then chased her around the kitchen. Well this just stressed her and me out, so I got a box and filled it with food and bedding, tipped it on its side and left it for a few minutes whle I sat on the kitchen counter were she would not see me. Well the little monkey ran straight in the box and I caught her.

To this day I still do not know how she got out of her cage. She lives in a glass tank which does not have and levels, is 45cm tall, with a lid that is sellotaped on. She is a Huddini that;s for sure. Anyway tonight is "cleanie outie night" so we wll have lots of fun and cuddles.

Not much to say about my parents apart from my Mum is a disabled international travel journalist who is always blagging free trips abroad and my dad is a accountant with a bald patch and big ears.

My niece is a little darling :001_smile: and I love her to pieces.

Speegs
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Fred could have a few years left yet...
    Fact: The oldest living Goldfish to date was a goldfish named Tish owned by Hilda and Gordon Hand of Thirsk, N. Yorkshire, England. Tish lived for 43 years after being won at a fairground in 1956.
    http://www.goldfishinfo.com/goldlife.htm
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hamsters are the world's greatest escape artists. I'm sure all they ever think about all day is "How can I get out of here?" Sadly they're not miraculous though as I once had one that escaped but found him dead a year or so later in a completely different part of the house trapped inside a tall smooth vase. Poor little bugger.
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Hamsters are the world's greatest escape artists. I'm sure all they ever think about all day is "How can I get out of here?" Sadly they're not miraculous though as I once had one that escaped but found him dead a year or so later in a completely different part of the house trapped inside a tall smooth vase. Poor little bugger.

One of my childrens hampsters ecaped....only to find him 2 days later in the oven! He had decided to make a bed in the wok that I kept in there, and he had used the fluffy stuff in the walls of the cooker for bedding......he was definatley lucky I was just about to turn the oven on to do chicken drumsticks.......we nearly had an extra one.:lol::lol:

Trouble is he also chewed through the wiring and condemed the oven.............exspensive escape artist.
Privacy Policy