3 in one go?

blacksheep
blacksheep Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi, I've got everything crossed right now that i've passed dec PEV exam, but have big doubts that the last question mean i'll have failed.
I've already booked to study DFS and PCR with kaplan to sit in June - besides the last question of PEV i was really confident, and still am pretty much to resit, so is it asking too much to sit all three together in June? Ideally i'd've done PEV and PCR together anyway but for personal reasons couldn't do both and be confident to get through them last year and just did one instead.
Also, do you have to pay to sit a simulation? I want to do cash control but its all by distance learning and i don't know if there is a charge (like the exams?).
Hoping the 18th comes round quick!

Comments

• Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Do you have a history of first time passes? If so 3 AAT exams in one sittings is definitely achievable. Good luck, I'm sure it will only be two exams anyway.
  • blacksheep
    if i fail, it will be the first time i've failed an exam (except my driving test, that took 3 times to get through!). Fingers crossed. Thanks.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    3 good luck...........

hey the girl in my works reckon she has fialed the two she took in dec and she is going to sit 4 in one week !!!

doh !
  • mark057
    mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I've sat four technician exams in one week and just about managed to get through it so three is possible.

It would be a lot of hard work but given one may be a resit, that's definately achievable.

Good luck.

Mark
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    blacksheep wrote: »
    Hi, I've got everything crossed right now that i've passed dec PEV exam, but have big doubts that the last question mean i'll have failed.
    I've already booked to study DFS and PCR with kaplan to sit in June - besides the last question of PEV i was really confident, and still am pretty much to resit, so is it asking too much to sit all three together in June? Ideally i'd've done PEV and PCR together anyway but for personal reasons couldn't do both and be confident to get through them last year and just did one instead.
    Also, do you have to pay to sit a simulation? I want to do cash control but its all by distance learning and i don't know if there is a charge (like the exams?).
    Hoping the 18th comes round quick!

Hi blacksheep. I'm doing those 3 exams in June - was meant to be taking PCR in December but couldn't make it coz of the weather.

(I also took my driving test 3 times!)

Good luck
  • blacksheep
    thanks everyone for all the encouragement!
    Good to hear other people have managed the same, it must be possible then!
    In preparation (and to burn off some early enthusiasm for studying again) i spent last night clearing all the rubbish off my desk and making it look 'sensible' again.
    I mostly studied for PEV from the big armchair in the living room in front of the tv, and think i should do it properly this time.

how sad is it that i am actually looking forward to studying? roll on february.
  • blacksheep
    Rozzi Rainbow - such a great feeling when you finally make it without stalling in busy school traffic or switching from 4th to 1st gear on fast main road... "Now i've passed my test, i can learn to drive" as my dad says.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well its not long to go now. so hopefully you wont have to take all of them !!
  • Andrewh26
    Andrewh26 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    For me, it didn't work, I took PCR, PEV, DFS last June. But it wasn't a good time for me, what with debt, and having to travel to college. I wasn't settled so it didn't work out. So it depends on your circumstances. I retook all 3 in December, bad timing again as I'd not long since split with a girl I was seeing, but I concentrated only on DFS and PEV due to that, and only did a little PCR revision as I wasn't holding out much hope for that one with my state of mind at the time. So just try to concentrate on passing at least 1 or 2 of them. If you fail one, so what, you gave it a go, and can try again.
  • hellsbells208
    hellsbells208 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Im also going to try and do 3 exams in June so I reckon you should be ok. (and it took me more than 3 goes at my driving test!!)
    It could be more than 3 if it all goes horribly wrong when the results come out but fingers crossed!!
Privacy Policy