results

*Sarah*
*Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
So how is everyone feeling about results now that we are 2 and a half weeks away?? I am feeling quietly confident but then I felt the same last sitting and I failed! Just my MAC results to come through and I'm all finished so fingers crossed :001_smile:

Comments

• Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    I sat PCR, PEV, & DFS in Dec.

Fingers crossed I have passed PEV & DFS

PCR is a complete write off!

I am in Vegas when we get the results...taking my laptop so I can click 'refresh' in my email...

Just need to work out what the time in the US is gonna be when we get the dreaded email.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    hey its alright for some .............vegas hey??? can you sneak me in your suitcase !
  • ^Joe
    ^Joe Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi,

what date do we get our results?
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It will either be on the 16th Feb by email (if you are registered to receive them this way) or by post or online on the 17th feb
  • mark130273
    ohhhhm y word..........................sh*tting in my pants.......hahahaa
  • *Data Input* officer
    *Data Input* officer Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    mark130273 wrote: »
    ohhhhm y word..........................sh*tting in my pants.......hahahaa

I could not agree more. I sat PCR and PTC. I'm confident about PTC but i expect a resit for PCR. That's why I switch from BTC to doing a cash management skills test instead.
  • mark130273
    im only kidding thou..........ive flown through them.....more worried about my two skills tests in 3 weeks time .....i know bugger all and the teachers rubish ....lol
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It will be my 40th birthday the day after the exam results!

I do not feel that confident as i know i made some really stupid errors...but it wasn't down to the lack of revision....i went in there knowing i knew everything in the book (vertually word for word) and then i sat in there and just couldn't think.

Does anyone fancy my chances that if i was to send them an email saying it is my 40th birthday they would let me pass anyway? I'm sure they would not want to ruin my day! :thumbup:
  • Lizzim
    Lizzim Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    It is also my birthday the day after the results, and it was the same last year....I passed that 1 but have 2 I am waiting for this time.....MAC and DFS fingers crossed!
Privacy Policy