Yey, Snow Day!!!

Options
columbia
columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
Well, my kids go to 3 different schools all of which have been closed due to the weather (even though I live on the same street as 2 of the schools!).

I attend college on a Thursday day release and that has been cancelled, and work have said not to go in today either!!

Oh, my, what should I do with this unexpected free time???
I'm giddy with anticipation!!

What you guys up to? Any suggestions? I very rarely get a day to myself, only slight downside my boiler has broke down so having to wait in for British Gas.

Should I be practical and re-arrange a new mortage, or go out and build a snowman?

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Play in the snow!!:thumbup:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Go & build snowmen with your kids. Enjoy them whilst you can, they grow up too quickly
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    And melt when the temperature rises.
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hiya

Well so far spent the morning organising the finances, now I'm totally depressed so this afternoon after the heatings been fixed I'm going to go out and build snowmen, and throw snowballs at the kids going by the house (and maybe the adults if they are not too big and menacing looking!).
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    columbia wrote: Β»
    Hiya

Well so far spent the morning organising the finances, now I'm totally depressed so this afternoon after the heatings been fixed I'm going to go out and build snowmen, and throw snowballs at the kids going by the house (and maybe the adults if they are not too big and menacing looking!).

Throw a few for me.......................enjoy yourself:lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Must be time to go make snow angels, just right for a grown mum to do
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hot chocolate with mellos too
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    Hot chocolate with mellos too

Roaring Log Fire..............sheepskin rug....man of my dreams...pity I am in work..........who said this snow is bad for the country:lol::lol:

Hi A-Vic I haven't forgoton you I will PM you with regards to the questions you asked me yesterday..................once I dig myself out of the snow.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Roaring Log Fire..............sheepskin rug....man of my dreams...pity I am in work..........who said this snow is bad for the country:lol::lol:

Hi A-Vic I haven't forgoton you I will PM you with regards to the questions you asked me yesterday..................once I dig myself out of the snow.

'Bridget Jones' id rather have a duvex to myself tv remote and a bar of dairy milk lol

Hiya Dianne no probs ty :001_smile:
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    'Bridget Jones' id rather have a duvex to myself tv remote and a bar of dairy milk lol

Hiya Dianne no probs ty :001_smile:

Defo need Bridget Jones's BIG pants today:lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    gutted dianne.........off too college now.....

see you there !!!! if you know what i look like !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Privacy Policy