Unit 10 Project Ideas?

Options
FishFace
FishFace Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hello all, an AAT Forum newbie here so take it easy...:001_tongue:

Unit 10 Project - uh oh! Nuff said...

I work in a Small Accountancy Practice with only four full-time members of staff (including me!) and one part-time subcontractor.

The Director hardly knows how to turn on a Computer, the second full-time member of staff is basically his assistant and does all admin jobs, payroll and some VAT. The subbie takes control of the majority of Limited Companies but only works three days a week max. Then we're left with me and one other who share the Partnerships, Sole Traders, Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT etc. Like I said, it's a very small practice.

I just haven't got the foggiest on what to base my Report on. Suggestions would be more than welcome - after all, there must be someone on here who is/was in the same situation as me?

HELP!:thumbup:

Comments

• troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Why do you not just opt for one of the simulations?

Sorry, if i am just stating the obvious, but try not to stress about this project too much.
    I am doing mine on OCR, as it shall be great for the the NHS and shall save them loads of money each yaer (do you think they should give me a comparitive pay rise?????)
  • crashgordon
    crashgordon Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. I was advised at college to do the simulation instead.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    simualtion all the way............much easierr as there is always loads of mistake that you can write upon !
Privacy Policy