CMCC Unit 15

Options
sue leslie
sue leslie Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
Doesanyone have any practice simulations for Unit 15. I have done all in Osbournes Books and the one off AAt website. Still need to practice!!

Comments

• Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Sue

i did this simulation in December, our tutor did not supply us with an additional practice papers. We worked from the Osbourne book which provided us with enough knowledge to pass.

We asked for practice papers but were told that the papers vary so much from year to year that it wouldn't have been helpful.

There was one section I don't remember covering in class or reading in the book, but still gave a whole hearted stab at it, and managed to get through. A lot of it is learnt knowledge combined with common sense.

I'm sure that if you have worked through Osbourne you will be fine.
  • sue leslie
    sue leslie Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for that. I am sure I have done enough, but you know how you worry!!!
  • hanapospis
    hanapospis Registered Posts: 111 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Guys,

does anyone have the answers to Sleepy Hollow limited and Heski Components from Osborne book which you could fax or email over to me? I am struggling a bit with this unit and bought Osborne book for more exercises and would like to check my answers.

It would really help me a lot.

Thank you very much.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy