Accountant Valentine

Options
Nathanael
Nathanael Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi everyone,

With Valentine's Day coming up, we at the AAT have written a song dedicated to accountants and bookkeepers everywhere.

We know you are working very hard at this time of year - filing returns and saving money.

But do you get the love you deserve?

Of course not. So we have written you a special 'Valentine's Day thank you' to show our appreciation.:001_wub:

Watch it here: http://www.aat.org.uk/valentine

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ok Nathaniel. Thanks very much. It is important to share the lurve
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Nice to see my membership, member in practice & money laundering fees go to good use! Roll on fellowship!!

Regards

Dean
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi Nathanael

This is fantastic, you have really cheered me up.

I know the song "Sweet Funny Valentine" as I sing it in my singing lessons, so next week I think I might use your words instead to make my teacher laugh.

Keep up the good work.

Speegs
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Well I should be grateful I guess - closest thing I'll get to a "Happy Valentine's Day"! Can we download it as a ringtone yet?:laugh:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Talk about revisting an old thread, but why have the AAT removed this??? I want my accountancy valentine song back! :(
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Talk about revisting an old thread, but why have the AAT removed this??? I want my accountancy valentine song back! :(

In these hard times, we need it back.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Funny, my employee suggested yesterday that we make up a tax song for valentines day... I was telling her she's too late & it's already been done! You can still feel the lurve here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBGfR1kEZE
  • AdamR
    Options
    Yay, thanks JodieR!! I tried googling it but couldn't find it - I was looking for the wrong title. :blush:
Privacy Policy