hello

Options
rachy1975
rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
hello all, ive never used a discussion forum before so thought i would give it a go. ive just finished the foundation level and am now starting intermediate. im doin the fast track course so doin the 2 levels in 10 months...
what ime do we get ou results for december?? is it ant time after mid night??
thanks
rach

Comments

• Ampsie
    Ampsie Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hi Rach,

If you've registered to receive your results by email they usually start to send them out about 6.30pm tonight.
    Otherwise they will be on the website from 8am tomorrow as far as i know.

Good luck!
    Ampsie
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hello all, ive never used a discussion forum before so thought i would give it a go. ive just finished the foundation level and am now starting intermediate. im doin the fast track course so doin the 2 levels in 10 months...
    what ime do we get ou results for december?? is it ant time after mid night??
    thanks
    rach

Hey rach welcome to the site and the very best of luck
  • rachy1975
    Options
    ah cool...thanks
    im goin to forward then to my boyfriend as im too scared to open them myself!!!
    good luck to you both too
    xx
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hello rachy,
    You shall not be on your own tonight and that is one thing you can be sure of. I shall also be sat nurvously by my laptop all evening.
    There are plenty of really nice people on here who shall help if you ever need it (but stay away from LONDONMATT, as he is a big meanie LOL):lol::lol:
    Good luck
  • rachy1975
    Options
    lol ok thanks for for the tip...i'll be aware!!!
    i think i will make use of these forums on the intermediate....bit of a step up from foundation but im enjoyin it.....
    good luck to you....
    xx
  • Rune
    Rune Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Hi Rachy, Welcome to the forum.... The above comments are all very true!!! So how did you do? I passed FRA (2nd time round) and now trying to get my head around level 4... I hope you got the results that you wanted!
Privacy Policy