Exam Results Dec 08

electikaelectika New MemberRegistered Posts: 10
Anyone had their results yet & the answers have been published. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
«1

Comments

  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    not yet....quite a few on intermediate ahve started gettin theirs so hopefully not to much longer....im gettin really nervous now!!!!:confused1:

    good luck!!!:thumbup:
  • jewels.pjewels.p Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,774
    I am still waiting. Just read somewhere that the passes are sent out first is this true cause if so I am going to cry right now before I even get the email:crying:
  • xjacqui35xxjacqui35x Just Joined Registered Posts: 1
    Hi

    I just got my results by mail about 20mins ago and i was successful, was total shocked tbh

    good luck all:lol:
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    Just got mine and I've passed :laugh:
  • chris_bchris_b New Member Registered Posts: 11
    yer i got mine 20 mins ago, i passed as well
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    i dont think they send the passes out first....i hope not because if i havnt heard anything soon i will be panicking!!!
    well done to those who have passed
  • jewels.pjewels.p Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,774
    Still nothing come through for me. I never thought I would get so stressed out about it. Probably cause the last time I sat an exam was at school a very long time ago.:001_unsure:
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    as soon as i posted that it was in my e mail box...i passed!!!!
    :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    I was so surprised to see the results, I thought they were out wed!!
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    have to go through it all again in the summer with intermediate!!! lol:huh:
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    have to go through it all again in the summer with intermediate!!! lol:huh:

    I havent quite decided yet when to take intermediate yet.
  • jewels.pjewels.p Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,774
    Mine just came through. I passed too.:thumbup1: I am so relieved cause when I looked at the answers on the Website this afternoon I was sure I had mucked up. Don't think I can handle this stress for the Intermediate and Diploma stages will have to take up relaxation classes to prepare me. Well done all you passes and good luck to those still waiting. Off to celebrate :thumbup:
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    I havent quite decided yet when to take intermediate yet.

    i started it last week...doin a fast track course. did foundation form sept to early jan...intermediate now until june...18 weeks!!! i must be mad!!! lol:lol:
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    i started it last week...doin a fast track course. did foundation form sept to early jan...intermediate now until june...18 weeks!!! i must be mad!!! lol:lol:

    Who are you doing your course with??
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    Who are you doing your course with??

    im doin it at city of bristol college.....3 days a week...it very fast, new topic each day!!! you cant miss one lesson on intermediate as they say you will fall behind and its very difficult to catch up....technician level in sept if all goes well!!! lol:thumbup:
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    Trouble is I work ful time (not in accountancy) so have to do a home learning course, which takes me longer to do.
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    im doin it at the city of bristol college....3 days a week. im really enjoying it.....so far. can get a bit stressed but will be worth it in the end....!!!
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    i just answered your question twice!!! oops...ive have taken a year off work to do this...am lucky to be able to do that. i started it years ago but was a lecturer at the college and it was too much...only thing im finding difficult is i have no experience at all!!! all the jobs seem to want experience
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    i just answered your question twice!!! oops...ive have taken a year off work to do this...am lucky to be able to do that. i started it years ago but was a lecturer at the college and it was too much...only thing im finding difficult is i have no experience at all!!! all the jobs seem to want experience


    I have no experience either, just doing the course blind lol which I think is more difficult when you havent done accountancy as a job before :001_unsure:
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    yep me too.....im thinkin when i finish the intermediate i may go on agency for a while and gain experience in different areas that way, im hopefully goin to start the technician in sept.....
  • Vidya_rVidya_r Settling In Nicely Registered, Tutor Posts: 21
    :thumbup:.......just checked my mail.... got through!!!!!!!!!!

    congrats to all who hav passed....

    n good luck to all still waiting...:thumbup1:
  • FritchersFritchers Just Joined Registered Posts: 6
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    i started it last week...doin a fast track course. did foundation form sept to early jan...intermediate now until june...18 weeks!!! i must be mad!!! lol:lol:

    I'm doing fast track as well - absolutely insane, just done Sim for Unit 7, don't know how I passed it!

    Haven't had foundation exam results yet, still waiting!!!
  • kaz1405kaz1405 Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    Exam Result

    Received my PLB result at 7pm and very pleased to say I passed :001_smile:
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    Fritchers wrote: »
    I'm doing fast track as well - absolutely insane, just done Sim for Unit 7, don't know how I passed it!

    Haven't had foundation exam results yet, still waiting!!!

    good luck for foundation.....how are you findin intermediate?? ive only had one week on it but think its goin to be good!!
    where i am studyin out group has gone down to half as they advised some people not to carry on with it. i didnt realise it was equivalent to 2 A levels....
  • micklemickle Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    Yay!!

    I passed both, i cant believe it. Thought i'd messed them up. Have faith!!!
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    yep me too.....im thinkin when i finish the intermediate i may go on agency for a while and gain experience in different areas that way, im hopefully goin to start the technician in sept.....

    sounds a good idea, I daren't move jobs yet with how everything is at the mo.
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    i started it last week...doin a fast track course. did foundation form sept to early jan...intermediate now until june...18 weeks!!! i must be mad!!! lol:lol:

    totally, well done you :001_smile:
  • rachy1975rachy1975 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 366
    thanks...i dont know why i didnt join the forums before....i will be askin for help and advise form you all if i get stuck on anything!!! i think ive found a replacement for facebook!!!! lol
    :thumbup:
  • FritchersFritchers Just Joined Registered Posts: 6
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    good luck for foundation.....how are you findin intermediate?? ive only had one week on it but think its goin to be good!!
    where i am studyin out group has gone down to half as they advised some people not to carry on with it. i didnt realise it was equivalent to 2 A levels....
    intermediate's ok, we've got 2 different tutors, both good, but one's better at explaining stuff, so her unit seems to be easier at the minute. already done unit 7 simulation, passed that, though have no idea how, was total fluke!!!
  • smokiemistysmokiemisty New Member Registered Posts: 14
    Fritchers wrote: »
    intermediate's ok, we've got 2 different tutors, both good, but one's better at explaining stuff, so her unit seems to be easier at the minute. already done unit 7 simulation, passed that, though have no idea how, was total fluke!!!


    is intermediate totally different to foundation ??
Sign In or Register to comment.