Morning

Options
13»

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Can't spell...........has no idea how to treat a classy lady.............sulks and gets personal when he can't get his own way...................WHAT A CATCH!!!!:

Indeed I am. :cool2:

So what do you say dumbo? After I've done with A-Vic, me and you get it on?? :cool2::tongue_smilie::cool2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Indeed I am. :cool2:

So what do you say dumbo? After I've done with A-Vic, me and you get it on?? :cool2::tongue_smilie::cool2:

Ok you win....................what started out as a bit of fun, for some reason you have decided to get personal, hope you have got out of doing that what you wanted......................enjoy your day.
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Ok you win....................what started out as a bit of fun, for some reason you have decided to get personal, hope you have got out of doing that what you wanted......................enjoy your day.

I was only joking….just showing off my 'superior' charm that I have with the opposite sex

Sorry if I offended you. It was not my intent.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    London, quick! Beat a hasty retreat, before they catch, tar and feather you.

(If I were you I would pull the old London Natt routine again)

A-Vic, you told me you were from Rochdale ages ago when I told you my brother lived in Syke.

If you want love songs how about:

"You can't wine and dine her
    In an old Morris Minor"

Classic lyrics eh? Or if you like really soppy stuff how about a bit of the Master, Teddy Prendergas. (aka Harold from Harold Melvyn and the blue notes) Or Billy Paul. Isaac Hayes. All of them made enough cheesey love songs to make a cheese mountain the size of the whole pennine chain (another little bit of northern reference for the Rochdale Lass A-Vic)
  • Diannew
    Options
    I was only joking….just showing off my 'superior' charm that I have with the opposite sex

Sorry if I offended you. It was not my intent.

No offence taken......................but may I suggest you brush up a little on that "superior" charm
    :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    No offence taken......................but may I suggest you brush up a little on that "superior" charm

I will indeed, m'lady :001_wub:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Can't spell...........has no idea how to treat a classy lady.............sulks and gets personal when he can't get his own way...................WHAT A CATCH!!!!:lol::lol:

Makes you go all guey inside lol
  • A-Vic
    Options
    well am home email ready bottle of wine chilling let the laugh begin
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Makes you go all guey inside lol

I thought I you only felt like that because you are waiting for your results.:lol::lol:
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I will indeed, m'lady :001_wub:

Makes you sound like Parker from the Thunderbirds :lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    London, quick! Beat a hasty retreat, before they catch, tar and feather you.

(If I were you I would pull the old London Natt routine again)

A-Vic, you told me you were from Rochdale ages ago when I told you my brother lived in Syke.

If you want love songs how about:

"You can't wine and dine her
    In an old Morris Minor"

Classic lyrics eh? Or if you like really soppy stuff how about a bit of the Master, Teddy Prendergas. (aka Harold from Harold Melvyn and the blue notes) Or Billy Paul. Isaac Hayes. All of them made enough cheesey love songs to make a cheese mountain the size of the whole pennine chain (another little bit of northern reference for the Rochdale Lass A-Vic)

wow what a memory

Well just looked at suggested answers for the exam and so depressed cant remember anything like that in mine o well
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Pencil wrote: »
    Makes you sound like Parker from the Thunderbirds
    Oh yeah….you like that do you….I'll wear the outfit if you want :001_tt1:

And yet another lady becomes an unwitting victim of my charms :cool2::huh::cool2:
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You're being very frisky today Matt. Is this just your way of coping with results day??

(Do you have a pink rolls royce to go with the outfit?):ohmy:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Just having a little fun is all :laugh:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    You can tell it's the school holidays can't you? Looks like some of the forum tots stayed up a little late last night and got a little over-tired today judging from some of the comments on here...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    You can tell it's the school holidays can't you? Looks like some of the forum tots stayed up a little late last night and got a little over-tired today judging from some of the comments on here...

evening robert
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    nice one................

early morning and im still buzzin..
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Dancing in to work - yep still buzzing too
Privacy Policy