Failed?

Options
Poppy
Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Has any one actually failed, as so far everyone who's received a message seems to have passed.

As you can tell I'm still waiting and now convinced of the worst...

Comments

• emsquare1
    emsquare1 Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    someone failed in other thread we are on!!
  • PhilW
    PhilW Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I passed PCR but failed Part 2 of PEV :crying:
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I failed both last year and my results were later than most and I think it may be the reason for the delay today as well. Waiting on PEV and DFS.
  • PhilW
    PhilW Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good Luck with them both Poppy
  • raceytracey
    raceytracey Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I passed part 1 of PTC but failed part 2 which is what I expected. Will sit exam again in June.
  • woobabe
    woobabe Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have failed PEV got the message at 18.15 pm - gutted x
  • NicoleKorwin
    NicoleKorwin Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I passed DFS, failed section 1 of PEV Im sad, booooooooo:crying:
  • ambitious
    ambitious Banned User Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    *Sarah* wrote: »
    and you are qulalified to say this because?
    Yes, I PASSED the course three years ago. I can only wish the *failures* better luck next time, and the time after, and the time after, and the time after....
  • lily
    lily Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I would love to know what you are qualified as!!!
    I have failed PEV and think it could have something to do with holding down a full time accounts managers job a mother of 2 and struggling to find time to study. Never mind the fact I was at work the day before the exam untill 6.30pm having had no lunch due to problems with computers.
    I wouldnt be suprised if you are single and had plenty of time on your hands with no doubt study leave.
    Perhaps you should keep your comments to yourself as its bad enough having a fail without people like you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ambitious wrote: »
    Yes, I PASSED the course three years ago. I can only wish the *failures* better luck next time, and the time after, and the time after, and the time after....

I just qualified myself. I can't quite see what you are trying to acheive here? If you qualified so long ago why are you still browsing these forums and throwing out insults. Does it make you feel big and does it fill a void you have in your life?
  • *Sarah*
    Options
    very strange, just found this post from ambitious. Doesnt look like he thought the course was a 'mickey mouse' course 6 months ago, which may I add is when he qualified not the 3 years ago he is claiming...

23-12-08, 23:37
    ambitious
    Member Join Date: Apr 2008

Whatever you do finish the AAT first. That is an imperative goal that you must achieve, and I for that matter in 6 months. When your AAT qualified you will stand a better chance in the competition for Assistant Accountant jobs. There's no reason why you should be denied the opportunity if you pass and become AAT qualified.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    *Sarah* wrote: »
    very strange, just found this post from ambitious. Doesnt look like he thought the course was a 'mickey mouse' course 6 months ago, which may I add is when he qualified not the 3 years ago he is claiming...

23-12-08, 23:37
    ambitious
    Member Join Date: Apr 2008

Whatever you do finish the AAT first. That is an imperative goal that you must achieve, and I for that matter in 6 months. When your AAT qualified you will stand a better chance in the competition for Assistant Accountant jobs. There's no reason why you should be denied the opportunity if you pass and become AAT qualified.

haha rumbled nice one sarah - and for those who have failed dont lose hope whether your lucky enough to pass first time or 20th time it doesn't matter a pass is a pass wd done
  • *Sarah*
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    haha rumbled nice one sarah - and for those who have failed dont lose hope whether your lucky enough to pass first time or 20th time it doesn't matter a pass is a pass wd done

Totally agree :001_smile:
  • mahdi87
    mahdi87 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    bludy c*ck sucker why is he chating crap on here bigin himself
  • *Sarah*
    Options
    mahdi87 wrote: »
    bludy c*ck sucker why is he chating crap on here bigin himself

he has been banned now anyway so doesn't matter :001_smile:
  • mahdi87