Re: Project 10

Marg22
Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi everyone

I did go through hell with my unit 10 simulation, but I have just had some great news in the form of an e-mail from Kay and thought I would post a copy of it to give others encouragement. If I can do it so can you, this was my first draft by the way.

Hi Margaret,

Just an update on your project – you didn’t disappoint, well done, it meets the full requirements!!

I have tracked into the student record and have no “gaps” whatsoever. It is excellent submission and I rate it as one of the best case-studies I have assessed. It was a pleasure to read and also to map to the student record. I can’t even find a spelling, grammar or presentation point as an error!! – it was perfect.

I will return the draft with the tracking sheets for you to go over in ink and return. I will then pass for Internal Verification and report to the AAT.

Kind Regards,

Kay

Don't give up with it do it in manageable bits. I'm not bragging but just want you to realise that if I can do it everyone who puts effort into it will do the same.

Warm Regards

Marg

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well done

Tracy
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    So did your turot map it to the student record, my Kaplan tutor does ot give me any help at all with mapping anything to the student record, I really struggle with that bit of my portfolio.
  • Marg22
    Thanks Tracy

Yes I did get help with mapping, but I also knew that I had covered everything in the criteria.

marg
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    The covering everything is not the problem it is the mapping I struggle with, Kaplan's advice was read through student record and fill it in. I kept finding loads of sections in the mapping that sounded exactly the same!!
  • Marg22
    Hi

Pamdill I would just suggest that you make the best attempt to match the paragraph numbers with the criteria, if you don't get it quite right I'm sure your tutor will point you in the right direction.

marg
Privacy Policy