F.a.t

Options
2ยป

Comments

• LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Ok I agree: screw the love but if we're going to call each other names, let's do it behind each others' backs!:lol:
    Why not do both....best of both worlds then
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Why not do both....best of both worlds then

Oh please!!!!!!!!! come on lads.......:001_wub:

I am sure most of you have not even met each other, so really don't understand each others natures and personalilties, I think you are all great, and I can see some of you go along way back on here.

I only joined this forum last year and have had such a laugh on the chat forum, I fully understand that it is sometimes hard to tell when someone is being serious and someone is joking on here, and what I find funny someone else may not..............................The word Mark used and has now appologised for was harsh and not a nice word and does not belong on here at all.

I know the other threads are for serious matters and helping people, which you all do so well.

Can we all get back to just having a laugh at silly things on the Chat thread.

Please...................:001_wub:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Oh please!!!!!!!!! come on lads.......:001_wub:

I am sure most of you have not even met each other, so really don't understand each others natures and personalilties, I think you are all great, and I can see some of you go along way back on here.

I only joined this forum last year and have had such a laugh on the chat forum, I fully understand that it is sometimes hard to tell when someone is being serious and someone is joking on here, and what I find funny someone else may not..............................The word Mark used and has now appologised for was harsh and not a nice word and does not belong on here at all.

I know the other threads are for serious matters and helping people, which you all do so well.

Can we all get back to just having a laugh at silly things on the Chat thread.

Please...................:001_wub:

Amen!
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Amen!

Bless you !! you cute little monster:lol::lol:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I think you are all great

What?....... Even Robert? :huh:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Everybody wubs Robert!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป

Tut robert is like ozzy osborne he may be the prince of darkness but what a likeable chap :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Bless you !! you cute little monster:lol::lol:

Hehe Morning sweet
  • Paul24
    Options
    Roberts about as rock and roll as my nan, remember that CD rob with bananarama on that you sent me?? Or should I not mention that??
  • Diannew
    Options

I can only find as I see.........Robert may be outspoken and straightforward in his approach to some posts...but he has never caused me any offence....and untill he does...(which is hopefully never) Then I can not say any different, and If he did I think I would PM him rather than air it on the chat forum....maybe I have the wrong approach.......................
  • Paul24
    Options
    I can only find as I see.........Robert may be outspoken and straightforward in his approach to some posts...but he has never caused me any offence....and untill he does...(which is hopefully never) Then I can not say any different, and If he did I think I would PM him rather than air it on the chat forum....maybe I have the wrong approach.......................

Yeah I was kidding, Me and robert are actually mates, although only because he bullied me into it.

Paul
  • Diannew
    Options
    Yeah I was kidding, Me and robert are actually mates, although only because he bullied me into it.

Paul

Ooooooooooooh don't like to think that you have been bullied:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Ooooooooooooh don't like to think that you have been bullied:lol::lol:

Cant imagine him ever been bullied :lol:
  • Paul24
    Options

Can I just say that that was meant entirely as a joke, and that I do not wish any action to be taken against "the prune" (:001_tt2:) that is Mr BlobbyH.

Rock on Neil Diamond ay' Rob? :tongue_smilie:
  • Diannew
    Options

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is he telling little porkies:lol:
  • Paul24
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is he telling little porkies:lol:

Lol, havent heard that phrase for a long time :-)
  • Diannew
    Options
    Lol, havent heard that phrase for a long time :-)

Well Paul.....you do have to be careful.....I could have easily changed my outlook on Blobbyh...thinking he had picked on a poor defensless person like you:lol::lol:

See how easily these things get out of hand on here:lol::lol:
Privacy Policy