Pranks on Mates

Options
Buff
Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I have pulled a few in my time - here's one of the best I know of though.

A guy had broke up with his girlfriend, nothing serious, just a couple of months, but he was pretty gutted about it and wouldn't stop going on about her. A few colleagues signed him up to a dating website to which he had a reply instantly from a good looking girl who quickly persuaded him to forget his ex and concentrate on her, which he was all too willing to do.
Anyway, she plucked up the courage to ask him to meet him in a bar realising he wasn't confident enough to ask her himself, and he agreed and let his mates know all about his date - like a horny teenager again.
Anyway, Saturday night came about and he went to the bar where the girl from the dating website said she would be and he had a picture of her that she had sent him so he could find her when he walked in.
He walked into the bar and was confronted with cardboard masks with the girl's face stuck to them held in front of his mates' faces - he had been set up from day one... cruel I know, but so so funny.

He wreaked his revenge on the Monday morning by urinating in the communal office milk before anyone got there to make their morning coffees :-)

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    ill have to remind myself to check my cup of tea..............
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Awwww... poor guy!!!

Another good one, if u can get hold of ur mates phone is to change one of their contacts numbers to your number so when u text them it looks like it is coming from the other person, can be quite funny!!
  • mark130273
    Options
    Esme wrote: ยป
    Awwww... poor guy!!!

Another good one, if u can get hold of ur mates phone is to change one of their contacts numbers to your number so when u text them it looks like it is coming from the other person, can be quite funny!!
    they would be so funny........................
  • mark130273
    Options
    the best one i played was , got some false fake scratch cards off ebay,they loked really good........so when i went to the point to get some cards . i got three then swapped on for one which i knew she would choice. then i was scratching mine but watchingher face as she scratched away revealing 3 lots of money @: ยฃ25,000 each....she read the front making sure that it did say three and then she started shaking and then screaming in the middle of asda at the top of her voice , wow weve won ยฃ25,000 and jumping up and down..at this point i collapsed onto the floor in a ball of laughter........

wish i got it on video...........would of been amazing for youtube !!
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    How long were you in the dog house for?!
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Can't say I've really done any proper pranks, done quite a few tricks (annoyances really, lol) on work mates - ctrl,alt,F11 (I think?) is funny, randomly stapling the papers on their desk together, putting bulldog clips and the like on the inside of their coats etc.

Next one I want to do is fill 10-12 plastic cups with water, place them on someones desk and staple them together in a long line....then watch as they struggle to get rid of them :lol:
  • Buff
    Options
    I did the SAME!!! To my uncle - who unknown to me had just been made redundant and didn't have a penny to his name.

I felt really bad when I heard him scream from the living room and jump almost the full length of the kitchen into my arms... I too wish I had it on camera as he read out the instructions to collect his winnings

1. Sit comfortably
    2. Pick up the phone and have your ticket ready
    3. Phone Santa Claus
    LMAO
  • Buff
    Options
    Next one I want to do is fill 10-12 plastic cups with water, place them on someones desk and staple them together in a long line....then watch as they struggle to ger rid of them :lol:

A ha ha, this thread should give us all some good ideas to play on our mates / colleagues and report back with results.

I once put a colleagues chair in the lift :-)
  • mark130273
    Options
    How long were you in the dog house for?!

this was about 4 years ago and guess what she is still treatening me with revenge..........so your guess is as good as mine on how long.......
  • Jon_1984
    Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Apparently another good one is to pin a paper/plastic cup to a desk and then fill with water - not best round electricals i guess through:001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Buff wrote: ยป
    I have pulled a few in my time - here's one of the best I know of though.

A guy had broke up with his girlfriend, nothing serious, just a couple of months, but he was pretty gutted about it and wouldn't stop going on about her. A few colleagues signed him up to a dating website to which he had a reply instantly from a good looking girl who quickly persuaded him to forget his ex and concentrate on her, which he was all too willing to do.
    Anyway, she plucked up the courage to ask him to meet him in a bar realising he wasn't confident enough to ask her himself, and he agreed and let his mates know all about his date - like a horny teenager again.
    Anyway, Saturday night came about and he went to the bar where the girl from the dating website said she would be and he had a picture of her that she had sent him so he could find her when he walked in.
    He walked into the bar and was confronted with cardboard masks with the girl's face stuck to them held in front of his mates' faces - he had been set up from day one... cruel I know, but so so funny.

He wreaked his revenge on the Monday morning by urinating in the communal office milk before anyone got there to make their morning coffees :-)

omg am glad i dont work with you lot your all sick puppies
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Buy one of those really annoying electronic singing birthday cards

Either remove the annoying electronic music part so that it plays constantly or place entire card (open) in a filing cabinet full of docs or better still under a carpet tile - or sellotape to the back of a piece of furniture so not easily spotted

Will drive the person to distraction looking for it as the music is hideously annoying

Very funny
Privacy Policy