Unit 10 Article - READ THIS ALL OF YOU!!!

Options
speegs
speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys

Just thought you would like to know that in our last editions of the AAT Accounting Technician magazine there was a really useful article on how to go about writing your unit 10 projects.

Just thought you would like to know so that all of your who have lined your cats litter tray with this wonderful magazine (you know who you are) can dig it out and have a read. It might just help you.

Speegs :thumbup1:

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i seen that speeg........was quite good too .......
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    which issue is it? mine get delayed coming to germany, just so i can look out for it.
  • mark130273
    Options
    feb/march 2009 !!
  • taskey
    Options
    thanks
  • mark130273
    Options
    no probs...
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Just finished my 4th draft of the project today and emailed it to my tutor. Fingers crossed I won't need to dig out my magazine from said cat litter tray (speegs how did you know mine was in there?).:001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    4th..............oh no...ive only put in my second last night ?
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well, my first draft went in 2 years ago but I then decided to defer the course a year, so I re-sent it the next year as I had a new tutor but I needed to update it a bit to make it more current, then my
    3rd draft needed some cost analysis doing, so here I am on my 4th (and hopefully final draft!!!)

Hope yours is alright!:thumbup:
  • taskey
    Options
    i have sent my proposal to my tutor at BPP, she is really helpful.. i will be paying my £60 tomorrow and then i can hopefully get on with it.

can't wait!!!
  • ClaireHolly
    ClaireHolly Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Great stuff!! Just found mine!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    yiks reading above it sounds like a good idea that i start unit 10 in the summer while not at college any tips hints or just what it is from anyone would be great thanks :ohmy:
  • mark130273
    Options
    hey a-vic all i can say is. if your english is "A level" you should be ok? if not...might struggle...
  • anastasia
    anastasia Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hiya. Is this magazine somewhere on this site? I remember it used to be, but can't find it any more and I'm afraid my paper copy of magazine went to cat's litter tray too. :)
Privacy Policy