Bath PEV PCR Weekend 4th 5th April

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
Having read the threads since the exam results I wondered if there was a need for a day or 2-day intensive course going over the standards and exam techniques for each of these papers.

I am suggesting that I could run this in Bath at the beginning of April.
For example:
PEV in a day Saturday 4 April
PCR in a day Sunday 5 April

In the past, I've found that specific exam preparation revision days haven't attracted much interest other than in May (for June exams). This would be a departure from that, but it would help those candidates who attend to focus any subsequent preparation on those key issues that I highlight.

I would be looking for quite a small group (8-10) to enable everyone to meet a lot of their objectives. The fee would be £100 per person per day.

My plan would be to travel up to Bath from Chichester in time to start at 9.30am and finish around 4.00pm each day.

As this is a tentative suggestion, by all means get back to me (by email). After all, you may prefer to spend two whole days on one exam. (I certainly do this when I revise CIMA units).

Please contact me by email (rather than replying to this thread).

Thank you

Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• Goldy
    Goldy Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi sandy

I am interested to attend these days for PEV and PCR on the 4th and 5th April.

Kindly let me know when I need to submit fee, I will book a place to live for weekend as it is far from Cornwall.

Many thanks

Goldy Aslam
  • Flipflop
    Flipflop Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Interested

I am interested in the weekend, I am also in Cornwall, is it too late are there any spaces, how much do I already need to know?
    :confused1::001_unsure:
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Flipflop
    I made contact with the existing enquirers this morning.
    If you are interested, you ought to email me to be sure of being included

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Date change

I have changed the date of the Bath weekend to:
    Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th April.

All other details are as before. I have started asking for payments, but if anyone is interested both days have spare places available.

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy