jobless?

Options
mark130273
mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
hiya all, just found out I am losing my job in the next 2 weeks.........

does anyone know of anyone in the Merseyside area who would like a very good worker !!

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Mark, hope things turn out well for you...

... hmmm, maybe you can help shore up the defence at Manchester United for a while?
  • mark130273
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Mark, hope things turn out well for you...

... hmmm, maybe you can help shore up the defence at Manchester United for a while?

cheers mate, i know we have had a few cross words......at this moment in time im just hoping I can keep my house!!!
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

a hole :mad2:

if you didn't make me laugh so much when you parked your car in the snow across 4 spaces then the snow melted and revealed your error, I would kick your sorry ass.:thumbup1:

Will they be paying a redundancy package which will give u longer than 2 weeks to find something suitable? Good luck in whatever happens though
  • mark130273
    Options
    Buff wrote: ยป
    a hole :mad2:

if you didn't make me laugh so much when you parked your car in the snow across 4 spaces then the snow melted and revealed your error, I would kick your sorry ass.:thumbup1:

Will they be paying a redundancy package which will give u longer than 2 weeks to find something suitable? Good luck in whatever happens though

nope i was only on a 6 month trial..................
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    As a Chelsea fan, it's probably strange of me to wish United good luck in holding on to the title! However, for some reason I have a strong dislike of the prospect of Liverpool snatching it!

Better the devil you know!
  • mark130273
    Options
    this is not a man u or chelsea chat !!!!

its going to be man u title anyway !!!

it about me trying to find a job ?
  • AdamR
    Options
    Well I was going for the early hijack:001_tongue: Besides I've so far left the other thread alone:laugh:*

Seriously though, good luck finding a new job; I don't envy your position. Shame the Government haven't got this mortgage support thing sorted that they were going on about before Christmas, I can see it being needed more and more each week.

* Anyway Robert started it by suggesting you play defence at United! (Indignant look)
  • mark130273
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Well I was going for the early hijack:001_tongue: Besides I've so far left the other thread alone:laugh:*

Seriously though, good luck finding a new job; I don't envy your position. Shame the Government haven't got this mortgage support thing sorted that they were going on about before Christmas, I can see it being needed more and more each week.

* Anyway Robert started it by suggesting you play defence at United! (Indignant look)

they need more than me..................im no good at filling in holes.....

thre too many in my accounts anyway !!!
  • AdamR
    Options
    Holes in accounts? Well that's where you stuff anything that you're not sure about!:laugh:

Hang on maybe that's not the thing to be saying on this forum. For the record I would like to make it clear that I only fabricate, fiddle and fudge when absolutely necessary!:001_smile:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hiya all, just found out I am losing my job in the next 2 weeks.........

does anyone know of anyone in the Merseyside area who would like a very good worker !!

Good luck on your job search, Mark. I'm in the same position so I know where you are coming from.
    At least you have youth on your side, at 56 I'm bottom of the list when it comes to selecting accounting staff.:crying:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sorry!!! to hear that Mark, If I hear of anything I will PM you.

Take care
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    PM Sent huggies mate
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I hope you find something soon Mark.
  • Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Losing your job

Hi I have every sympathy with you. We were told a few weeks ago that we had a choice either take a 20% pay cut or we lose our jobs and we had to decide within a few days. As the majority would not accept the paycut some will be made redundant but we do not know who yet but it is going to be done by the 1st April. As I am the only one working in my household as my husband cannot work due to a bad back. I am very worried. Thats why I am studying like mad to get all my qualifications. And maybe go self employed.
    :thumbdown:
  • mark130273
    Options
    Sorry!!! to hear that Mark, If I hear of anything I will PM you.

Take care

thanks for that Dianne , any help would be most appeciated ,

and thanks for everyone else for there support !
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I'm sorry too Mark, I find myself today in the same situation. My thoughts are with you, and I hope that you are able to find something soon.
  • my_aat_world
    my_aat_world Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    need help

Hello everyone, I might be asking a question thats not got to do with the forum but i just wandered if any would could help me out in making a prospectus as this is soo new for me thnx
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello everyone, I might be asking a question thats not got to do with the forum but i just wandered if any would could help me out in making a prospectus as this is soo new for me thnx

eh?
  • mark130273
    Options
    what the hell was that quote about ?

p.s. thought with your too columbia !
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I keep crossing my fingers that I am not in the same situation soon, lurching from one week to the next here since Christmas.

Roll on council granting planning permission so we can get some funds soon
  • mark130273
    Options
    well if youve lurched for that long > i would start to worry ?
Privacy Policy