Applying for full membership - Fees

Options
Evening all,

Could somebody please advise me of how the fees work after finishing Technician level?

If I was to study CIMA after AAT, I have been led to believe that my subscription would be £50 per year as a full member compared to the £69 as a student member.

Is there also a fee for upgrading from a student member to a full member? :confused1:

Regards

Don

Comments

• Gianni
    Gianni Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You are probably best whizzing them an e-mail across or giving them a call. I qualified for reduced rates due to studying CIMA but can't remember what the fee was (I got a refund after I had paid the full amount).
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Don Juan wrote: »
    Evening all,

Could somebody please advise me of how the fees work after finishing Technician level?

If I was to study CIMA after AAT, I have been led to believe that my subscription would be £50 per year as a full member compared to the £69 as a student member.

Is there also a fee for upgrading from a student member to a full member? :confused1:

Regards

Don

Hi

When I was admited in 2005, I had to pay an admission fee to the AAT when I sent in my application. I wasn't then due to pay the MAAT fee until the date when I would have normally renewed my student subscription.

The reduced member's fee is currently £52 but I dont think that there is a reduced admission fee.

Neil
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

When I was admited in 2005, I had to pay an admission fee to the AAT when I sent in my application. I wasn't then due to pay the MAAT fee until the date when I would have normally renewed my student subscription.

The reduced member's fee is currently £52 but I dont think that there is a reduced admission fee.

Neil
    That's my understanding too.
    You pay an admission fee to upgrade from student to MAAT.
    Your subs are then on a reduced rate if you qualify, such as being on WTC or studying a further qualification.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks all.

Called the AAT. It's £30 application fee and £57 subscription (per year) as I would be registered with CIMA.
Privacy Policy