Pollen

Options
taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
:thumbdown:

just been out to collect the newspapers and my new black mini clubman resembles a bumble bee - it is covered in yellow pollen - not fair - i have just put it through the car wash on tuesday and will now have to do it again

SUCKS!!!

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    taskey wrote: ยป
    :thumbdown:

just been out to collect the newspapers and my new black mini clubman resembles a bumble bee - it is covered in yellow pollen - not fair - i have just put it through the car wash on tuesday and will now have to do it again

SUCKS!!!

aggghhhhh runs to docs
  • taskey
    Options
    i have an appointment on monday for a top up of anti histamine tablets
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Ooh I love the clubmans. My Mother had one back in the 60's when she started District Nursing, think it will be her retirement present to herself.

Black cars are a nightmare to keep clean, I have the excuse of three dirty boys for the state of my car
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i have an appointment on monday for a top up of anti histamine tablets

I'll have to book mine asap to
  • taskey
    Options
    Ooh I love the clubmans

I do too, but they are a really selfish car as you cannot fit 2 kids in and a weeks shopping. i have a night mare when my eldest is home from school as usually me and my youngest sit in the fron and it is not a problem, but when eldest is home, little one has to sit in the back.

Also - over in germany it is not an issue - but in england, when you open the 'little' third door, it opens out onto the road - so if you are getting a little one out, they have to get out in the road.

I am changing it in september and i am going back to a good old family car - like a sapphira or what ever there is a good price for.

Tracy
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ooh I love the clubmans. My Mother had one back in the 60's when she started District Nursing, think it will be her retirement present to herself.

Black cars are a nightmare to keep clean, I have the excuse of three dirty boys for the state of my car

I have a black car and I escape all the stress of it being dirty, by accepting the fact that I cant be bothered to wash it. Who cares if you have a dirty car? Rather have a dirty car, than succumb to the suburban sunday nightmare of grass cutting and car cleaning :001_unsure:
  • taskey
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    I have a black car and I escape all the stress of it being dirty, by accepting the fact that I cant be bothered to wash it. Who cares if you have a dirty car? Rather have a dirty car, than succumb to the suburban sunday nightmare of grass cutting and car cleaning :001_unsure:

being in germany by law you are not allowed to wash or clean your car in the street you have to go to a car wash who provide car vacs. also you are not allowed to do any work or hang out washing on a sunday. it is great as you get a day of your weekend where you do nothing manual, but it also is quite boring as nothing is open - bar the local bakery.

Tracy
Privacy Policy