Wiki

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hey i had a look through this at the weekend (yes i have no life :lol:) not quite sure what it is and what its for also what to do with it?

Has anyone also looked at it have any ideas how to use this to the best advantage :001_smile:

Vic

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    What is wiki?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Esme wrote: ยป
    What is wiki?

Its under student on aat site below the forums link have a look
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I started a wiki (http://cjcnet.net/wiki) a few years ago with the rather grandiose idea of providing notes covering the who AAT course, especially focussing on some of the more frequently asked questions on here. Unsurprisingly, I didn't really have the time to do it properly managing just to cover a few topics in detail..
  • A-Vic
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    I started a wiki (http://cjcnet.net/wiki) a few years ago with the rather grandiose idea of providing notes covering the who AAT course, especially focussing on some of the more frequently asked questions on here. Unsurprisingly, I didn't really have the time to do it properly managing just to cover a few topics in detail..

Looks like a good idea just needs a lot more info on it :001_tt2:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Yeah, it was just way too much for one person to do alone. I think only PTC is complete with a few topics in other units covered in depth.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I had a look at Unit 8 & 9 wiki a while ago but it did not really sink in. Will need to have another look this weekend.
Privacy Policy