Confused..........very confused!!!

hobblesan
hobblesan Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Can someone enlighten me pls!!!

I'm on the Diploma pathway, finishing off with DFS, MAC & Project this summer, but I was just entering my exam details and it seems that I've still got to complete Introductory Accounting to complete my course!!!

My fear was confirmed when I went into my Statement of Achievement status and it says I've still got to complete this Intro Acc!!! Surely, at Tech stage I don't need to do this??????????????????

But does that mean I've not completely done my AAT Course then?!?!

Ummmmmmmmm oh no! :crying:

Comments

• NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

Im assuing that there is a box for you to check for entering the Intro to Acc Exam? This is because when you enter for the exams you have the option to enter for ANY/ALL of the the exams that you have not taken, regardless of what level you are actually studying for - this is because although you are enrolled with the AAT you could be studying any and all levels at any one time.

Hope this makes sense, if not feel free to ask

Neil
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    hobblesan wrote: »
    Hi

I'm on the Diploma pathway, finishing off with DFS, MAC & Project this summer, but I was just entering my exam details and it seems that I've still got to complete Introductory Accounting to complete my course!!!

But does that mean I've not completely done my AAT Course then?!?!

Ummmmmmmmm oh no! :crying:

Don't worry I have exactly the same problem. I have spoken to the AAT and they said ignore it :huh: I started at advanced level and they told me that it will still show until I have finished Diploma level but that I will have no problem when I've finished this level and want to apply for membership.

I've got DFS, MAC and project to do also but as I've not looked at MAC since about October I think I'm going to have sit it in December. How confident are you for the June exams?

Best of luck :001_smile:
    Jilt
  • hobblesan
    hobblesan Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks

Hi

Thank you both for helping!! Thats put me @ ease!!

I too started on the Advance Stage last yr and these DFS, MAC & Project (touch wood) are my last ones!!

I did my 2 tax papers (passed) and MAC last Dec but failed my MAC (Section 1), so this is 2nd time lucky for me!!

I think I'm cool this time round, DFS seems straight forward enough provided I remember all the methods, & Project I'm on 1st draft @ 3000 words, so I'm happy about that as well!

Thanks again.

Good luck to us for the June papers!!!:thumbup:
Privacy Policy