How will you all be celebrating?

Options
Rachey
Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
Just wondering how you all will be celebrating after the exam?

All of my college friends are going to the pub after the exam and getting drunk i presume :thumbup1:

The bad news is that i cant join them because after the FRA paper i have the DNP paper the day after!! What a bummer :thumbdown:

Somebody must be doing something more interesting than getting drunk though????

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    SLEEPING :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Rachey wrote: Β»
    Just wondering how you all will be celebrating after the exam?

Getting drunk sounds good - as ways - but maybe I should do something a bit more special for my final exams?

Is it a bit 'fruity' of me to have a massage? Have a few beers with the lads and all head down for a Swedish massage?

.....And before you say it, I mean a normal, clean massage, not your back-of-an-alleyway-naughty-kinds :thumbdown:
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I can't celebrate straight away I always end up on here conducting a post mortem of how I did!!
  • Rachey
    Options
    I can't celebrate straight away I always end up on here conducting a post mortem of how I did!!

Think i might join you this year!!
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Think i might join you this year!!

I have two CIMA exams on the same day coming up, there is no better way to celebrate after that than getting drunk Rachey!

I will have no rest though, as Ive put off helping with the wedding plans due to revision, so that excuse will all be invalid in a couple of weeks!!
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Oh god Paul you'll be up to your eyes in napkins and flower arrangements as soon as you get out the exam hall:lol:
  • Paul24
    Options
    Oh god Paul you'll be up to your eyes in napkins and flower arrangements as soon as you get out the exam hall:lol:

I fear you may be right! :laugh:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Im studying from home and taking the exam in the London SMA, so will do the rounds in London.

Good times

:thumbup1:
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    goin to c Britney in MENA and gonna have a few lil drinkies :-) !!
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'm going to Glastonbury the following week to dance, get drunk and get covered in mud!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    getting ratted on the days of the exams then afterwards planning to go to the awards show in liverpool if they let me !!!!want to get my cap and gown !!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I'll be going for cocaine and women of easy virtue - I don't have any exams but what the hell.
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I will go and get ratted and be greatful my exam years are long behind me.:001_tt2:

But good luck to everyone with exams coming up:thumbup:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    CJC wrote: Β»
    I'll be going for cocaine and women of easy virtue - I don't have any exams but what the hell.

Well, it is Thursday afterall...
  • Paul24
    Options
    This weekend will take some beating though, financial analysis revision seven hours fri, sat & sunday!!
  • Esme
    Options
    That's a bit of a marathon! The most I can manage in one day is about 2 hours revision then my brain switches off!
  • Paul24
    Options
    Its a proper course, so its not my own revision without guidance!! Couldnt do seven hours three days running, without some input!
  • Esme
    Options
    Ok, I'll let u off then!!

I had a look at doing a 3 day revision course.. was nearly as expensive as the whole year of AAT has cost me!!
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    This time round I think Kaplan have abandoned me, I have not received my mock exams yet or any details of revision courses.

I am afraid I am gong to be very boring though as the exams are in the morning in Glasgow I will have to come into work in the afternoon. That is if I still have a job to go to, no thanks to SLC Planning Department.
  • Paul24
    Options
    Β£435 for the revision course, Β£535 for the taught course, per paper.
  • Rachey
    Options
    I was hoping to do the AAT revision course that we got an email about, it's only Β£47 and FRA is in Liverpool, so i started to get excited until i realised i was holiday on the date :thumbdown:

Guess i'll try to use my own brain instead!! :001_tongue:
  • Paul24
    Options
    I did my own revision for AAT and it was ok, me and CJC had an epic online revision session for PTC.

I need the weekend in college for CIMA though, so much to cover, and its good to get the focus from the tutor so close to exam time!
  • CJC
    Options
    I still managed to go totally blank on the CGT bands though, Paul but passed all the same.
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Straight back home. Given that I'm in a bit of a bad place with it all at the moment (in a what's the point kinda way, rather than an ohmigod, I can't do this way), I really can't be doing with sitting in a pub with everyone around me going "What did you get in question 3? Really? I didn't. I'm going to fail!". And this from people that are supposedly doing the job.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I was hoping to do the AAT revision course that we got an email about, it's only Β£47 and FRA is in Liverpool, so i started to get excited until i realised i was holiday on the date :thumbdown:

Guess i'll try to use my own brain instead!! :001_tongue:

I cant remember getting an email about revision courses. Does anybody know of any in Scotland? Its FRA I'm doing

Julie:001_smile:
  • CJC
    Options
    Of course, the traditional method of end-of-exams celebration is to come on here, discuss the paper, convince yourself that your answers were different than everyone else's and that you must have failed then spend the next two months in a state of neurosis until the results come out and you find you've passed... or was that just me :001_tongue:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    I cant remember getting an email about revision courses. Does anybody know of any in Scotland? Its FRA I'm doing

Julie:001_smile:
    I am in Scotland and have not received any emails about revision courses either.
Privacy Policy