excel expert

Options
mark130273
mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
just a quick one, does anyone know if this can be done .

i want to do 5 separate cash flow charts on separate excel spreadsheets then i want to integrate all these onto one !!!

if this can be done can someone tell me how ?

cheers

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    just a quick one, does anyone know if this can be done .

i want to do 5 separate cash flow charts on separate excel spreadsheets then i want to integrate all these onto one !!!

if this can be done can someone tell me how ?

cheers

am far from an expert but have you tried using pivot tables? Its a way of colabrartiong seprate peices of info on to one sheet
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I'm not an expert, but...

It is perfectly possible to do. There are probably easier and harder ways of doing it, but it is doable. Just remember that when you're using excel, and you type the formula into a cell, you can refer to any worksheet in the workbook.

Probably the easiest way to do it is with a sixth spreadsheet, if the five others have identical formats. You set up the sixth sheet to pull the data from the other five and combine them; eg if a particular figure is in cell F3 of the five working sheets, then in the formula in cell F3 of the summary reads;
    =SUM(Sheet1!F3,Sheet2!F3,Sheet3!F3,Sheet4!F3,Sheet5!F3)

What exactly are you trying to do?
  • A-Vic
    Options
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    thanks for that . i will give it a go !!! cheer !
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    That's a great link A-VIC, i love excel and have just added it to my Favourites
    Thanks
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    thanks for that . i will give it a go !!! cheer !

Mark I devised a spreadsheet that does exactly what you are looking for. I use it day to day to manage the cash across about ten different accounts. If it would help, I can send you a copy when I get chance? If so let me know your mail address.

Is this what you mean i.e using different sheets, or does it have to be separate files?

Paul
  • A-Vic
    Options
    :thumbup1:
    That's a great link A-VIC, i love excel and have just added it to my Favourites
    Thanks
Privacy Policy