Extra DFS Exam Questions/Papers

CelticStar
CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Can anyone point me in the direction of any more DFS questions/exam papers that abide by the new standards?

I have done the AAT exam papers from 2006 and I have the Osborne textbook, workbook and tutor pack, but wondered if anyone else can suggest any others - do the Kaplan/BPP textbooks have many practice exam papers?

Thanks for any help given. :001_smile:

Comments

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    There is an AAT tutor selling revision notes and papers he has written himself on Ebay for a tenner - Type AAT Unit 11 in the search box and it comes up - Haven't bought them but was considering it!
  • CelticStar
    Thanks for that Pigpen, that's really helpful. I'll be glad to get this unit finished!
  • Pigpen
    Me too - its my last one - I am just coming to the end of the text book - so its three weeks of intense past papers for me!
  • CelticStar
    You are lucky, I still have MAC and the dreaded project to do. :ohmy:
  • Pigpen
    Is Mac like Pev/PCR? I must admit DFS isn't making alot of sense right now but what i usually do is just do very little else but past papers and re-reading the text book for the 3 weeks run up to the exam - I have to say I am the least prepared that i have ever been - This time last year I was organising our wedding and hen do's around studying for PTC & BTC - Have been very lazy this year
  • CelticStar
    Yes, MAC is like PEVPCR, just via the diploma route. I've had a quick look at the text book and it looks like a lot of work - and I've heard it's quite time pressured, which won't help. I must admit I've found DFS very dull though, with lots and lots of text and definitions to absorb. I much preferred BTC/PTC last year - though I probably wouldn't have said that at the time. :laugh:

This is probably the least prepared I've been too, I'm finding it hard to get motivated but I keep plodding along hoping I will get into it more. Doing the consolidated accounts chapter again, then onto exam papers.
Privacy Policy