2»

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have not even looked at a book since Tuesday, need to get my finger out
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Rachey wrote: »
    I've been on holiday for a week and i was missing it that much that i paid well over the odds for the internet in a spanish hotel just to read the chat forums... and i didnt even make a post! How sad!! Hahahahaha!

haha that is pretty bad!

...I got myself an iphone, so I can stay connected wherever I am :ohmy:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    ok been a good girl got my books together sat out and studied for 4 hours straight only problem being i now have sun stroke and glowing like a red berry burning like mad - who was it said studying is good? a:crying:wwwww
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    A-Vic wrote: »
    i now have sun stroke and glowing like a red berry burning like mad - who was it said studying is good? a:crying:wwwww

Same here. The word lobster comes to mind.

I was in Richmond for the day and sitting out along the river. Didnt realise i was getting the sun so much. Then we drove home with the roof down through the city. My driving arm is bright red and my left arm is just white !!

Gotta try and get some studying done today...possibly with my right arm in the shade and left arm out in the sun !!!!

:thumbup1:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    If logging in every day counts, then I probably am even if I don't post anything. Between this and the old forum that was superseded in November 07, I've probably made about two thousand posts over three years, written a few hundreds PM's with a sensible/stupid ratio probably about 50/50.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    ok been a good girl got my books together sat out and studied for 4 hours straight only problem being i now have sun stroke and glowing like a red berry burning like mad - who was it said studying is good? a:crying:wwwww

got well better things to do in the sun than read accounting books.......

how sad can you look if anyone could of seen you ??

sitting there in your sunwear and reading osborns "finest" !!!

the picture would be so funny...:001_tt2:
Privacy Policy