Your choice of finalists in the Apprentice ??

Options
steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
Are Yasmina and Kate your choice for the final ?

I got to say that James had some great quotes -

"Your not re-inventing the wheel with me.......You just gotta fix a few spokes" what ???? lol

'I can bring ignorance to the table' - Just what an interviewer wants to hear...lol

'I want it almost to be like he's willy-wonka and you're giving me the keys to the factory' - To Sir Alan

Debra will be an excellent business woman in the future for sure but shes got some personality issues to deal with.

Looking back on the whole show i would say that they have made the right choices, but out of the last four it was a tough call !!

Whats your thoughts ?

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    DO NOT care !
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I would have put Debra into the final, she was the worst, but best candidate for the job, also Kate.

James was my Fav, but alas he can't seem to close his mouth at times.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Very tough choice between Debra, Kate and Yasmina in the last three but easily saw James and Lorraine going from the last five. The women were so strong this year while the men were such wimps it kinda makes me wonder if this female dominance was pre-ordained from the beginning.

I predict Yas will be hired as Kate just seems so robotic and the 'obvious' one rarely wins.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i am gutted - i wanted Kate to win.

But hey ho another series done and dusted - what will i watch next???

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    O no i think the best won to me yasmin was the only choice for Alan as kate had an agendar and sometimes came across as a little fake. I wasn't that impressed with the choice of task for the final am sure they could have come up with something a bit better. Maybe political.

Hey you all noticed Sir Alan has been given a job at Number 10 - when i saw him turn up i had visions of him saying *Mr Brown your fired* :lol::lol::lol:
Privacy Policy