Revision nibbles

katsutlieff
katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
What nibbles do you absolutely need to have to help you with revision, or is it just me :tongue_smilie:

I have to have Chocolate covered brazil nuts and marshmallows
ยซ1

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Box of ferraro roche and a chilled bottle of rose wine..!!! :thumbup:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Cigarettes and whisky and wild wild women.

Well, cigarettes anyway. It's no surprise that I didn't give up the fags until after I'd finished the course :001_smile:
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hiya

Coffee, coffee, coffee, biscuits and soft mints!
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Cigarettes and whisky and wild wild women.

Well, cigarettes anyway. It's no surprise that I didn't give up the fags until after I'd finished the course :001_smile:

How is the non smoking and working out going for you nowadays Chris?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Box of ferraro roche and a chilled bottle of rose wine..!!! :thumbup:

ahhhh but can you eat 7 in a minute(britain got talent)

:laugh:
  • mark130273
    no food what so every...............but before the exam alway have a little tipple to take those nerves away..........then after the examis finish one or two or three or a lot more tipples !!!
  • rachy1975
    ahhhh but can you eat 7 in a minute(britain got talent)

:laugh:

i take about that long to eat one.......i have a specific routine of eating them!!!
    i did see that guy on britains got talent and thought that was very funny how he failed !!! haha...not as funny as the guy on americas got talent who tried to self levitate...watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lb1fTcrevU
  • Paul24
    i take about that long to eat one.......i have a specific routine of eating them!!!
    i did see that guy on britains got talent and thought that was very funny how he failed !!! haha...not as funny as the guy on americas got talent who tried to self levitate...watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMOwps2NqJo&feature=PlayList&p=2C1EE32C7736A87D&index=12&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

I thought it was just cream eggs that people had 'technique' for :001_smile:
  • rachy1975
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    I thought it was just cream eggs that people had 'technique' for :001_smile:

noooooo ferraro roche...i eat all the nutty choc of the outside, then one half of the crispy shell then the nut, then the fondant bit and then the other half of the shell!!!!!!
    it really annoys me when boyfriend just shaves a whole one in my mouth and i have to eat it all together!!!

CRAZY!!!!

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

lol
  • Paul24
    noooooo ferraro roche...i eat all the nutty choc of the outside, then one half of the crispy shell then the nut, then the fondant bit and then the other half of the shell!!!!!!
    it really annoys me when boyfriend just shaves a whole one in my mouth and i have to eat it all together!!!

CRAZY!!!!

:huh:
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor โญ
    Biscuits for me!

I blame the office - I didn't eat biscuits very often until I came to work here. :))
  • Paul24
    Have you met Blobbyh yet? He eats children and puppies
  • CJC
    How is the non smoking and working out going for you nowadays Chris?
    Well the non smoking has been a bit off and on but mostly I'm doing OK with it. The working out got knocked on the head by the mysterious problem I've got with my shoulder. It seems to be getting a bit better and I'm planning on getting down the gym this week to see just what I can do but it's been frustrating not being able to do anything and piling the weight back on :thumbdown:
  • heartsandstars
    not met him yet, will have to ask him which tastes better out of the 2! :P
  • Paul24
    Tried swimming? Good exercise for recovery from some injuries.

Or cycling - no excuse :-)
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Chris, if it's still sore mate don't do any weight training on it whatsoever. You'll only knacker it further. I couldn't do uppoer body weights for months because I carried on doing 60kg chest inclines and really did myself in.

Swimming is good like Paul said, and cycling also like Paul said - you have no excuse not to. I started a couple wekks ago and love it, just get out for an hour or two and cover 10 - 20 miles a time.

I'm trying out a new diet to lose a bit of weight and in 2 weeks I have lost 4 lbs :-).

Knocking the fags on the head would be good if you can do it Chris, I've been off them now since new year and haven't looked back - decorated the lounge, landscaped the garden and bought a bike with the money saved so far!

You can't go far wrong with some jogging either with a dicky shoulder - just don't do any resistance training on it.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    My favourite nibble when studying used to be choc digestives - now don't keep them in the house, maybe that is where the studying has gone wrong?

Actually started doing housework last night instead!!
  • CJC
    Tried swimming? Good exercise for recovery from some injuries.

Or cycling - no excuse :-)
    I tried swimming a couple of months ago but didn't really have the mobility for it. That got me down for while as I really like swimming and I'm pretty good when I'm fit, I had been planning to get some coaching this year.

Jogging's never really appeal to me and I think I'd need to lose at least a couple of stones before my joints would cope.

It's really just a matter of feeling my way back into things and not trying to do too much which is probably how I got injured in the first place.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    salad ive had to ive been studying for over 8 years after 2 stone on no choice dam it sucks roll on next tuesday back to the choc mmmmmmm
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I find ginger nuts help with my revision.

Also, biscuits.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Curly Wurlys for me!:thumbup1:
  • heartsandstars
    I've not had a curly wurly in years!

may have to nip to the shop and get one at lunch.
  • A-Vic
    Thats it ive broken having a kitkat
  • jewels.p
    I've not had a curly wurly in years!

may have to nip to the shop and get one at lunch.

I buy TWO packs of the packs of 5 when I'm shopping every week. My other half cracks up cause he sees them in the fridge after I've been shopping and when he fancies one they're all gone.........it's not me honest!:laugh:
  • A-Vic
    I buy TWO packs of the packs of 5 when I'm shopping every week. My other half cracks up cause he sees them in the fridge after I've been shopping and when he fancies one they're all gone.........it's not me honest!:laugh:

HMMM Men chocolate Men Chocolate tuff choice NOT :lol:
  • Paul24
    Never understood womens obsession with chocolate. I can go for a month without touching the stuff, I mean its nice enough, but really, is it that good?

Im guessing you ladies cant have one finger Kit Kat and be happy?
  • jewels.p
    Nope! It was my other half's Birthday last week and I bought him a Chocolate Birthday Cake. He had one bit on his Birthday and the rest............................I dont have a clue!:laugh:
  • mark130273
    curly wurly !!!

oh my god im going the shop right now...
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    curly wurly !!!

oh my god im going the shop right now...

Dime bars..................after they have been in the fridge.................:lol::lol:
  • jewels.p
    Dime bars..................after they have been in the fridge.................:lol::lol:

Have you tried the Dime Bar Cake you get out of the Freezer they are yummy!:thumbup:
Privacy Policy