PCR June 07 1.1 g

Options
joerd84
joerd84 Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

Can anyone help with the operating statement on this question, the closing and opening stock figures for both models? Maybe i'm being daft but i've no idea where those figures have come from.

Thanks

Comments

• Tamara
    Tamara Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    hello
    c/stock (standard £68850/25x2=5,508) (5x5=25) luxury(£33150/25x2=2652) the o/stock is given. i hope this is was u wanted if not let me know.hope it helps.
  • joerd84
    Options
    Thanks, no it's actually the opening and closing stock on part (g) of the question. For the standard it's got the opening as £13457 and the closing as £13987. I was just wondering how they came to those figures?
  • joerd84
    Options
    bump
  • otebeke
    otebeke Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Joerd

May be i can help you, where did you see the figures that you are talking about.
  • otebeke
    Options
    Joerd84

To get the figure you are talking about you need to divide the cost of sales which is 175240 by the planned production which is 69055 and then multiply by the opening stock figure, which is given and then you will get 13457.For the closing stock you do the same & then multiply by the closing stock figure.
  • joerd84
    Options
    thats great thanks a lot for your help!
  • otebeke
    Options
    joerd

U are most welcome.So can u please email me the answers that you had for that question of closing & opening stock , i need to check somethin. Email to tebekeonalenna@yahoo.com:thumbup1:
  • otebeke
    Options
    Joerd

i do have a copy of the answers but i don't have those figures in it. Even though i know how they were derived so thats why i need those that you have please.
Privacy Policy