What will you be doing in two weeks time?

Options
CathG
CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I don't like to wish my life away, but I can't wait for two weeks time. As soon as my last exam is over (PCR) I'm jumping in the car and going down to Somerset with our little caravan - really looking forward to it! I won't be looking on the forum to see what answers everyone came up with in their exam, because I find it doesn't help my nerves at all. I shall just forget all about the exams...until August.

Won't it be nice to read something of your own chosing, and not feel guilty about not revising? Just to be able to totally relax and not think about AAT.

Roll on, not long now - Good Luck everyone ....... :thumbup:

Comments

• kjg-kj
    kjg-kj Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Know the feeling big time! I have been studying nearly solidly for the last four days, taking PEV, PCR & DFS and I'm really starting to get sick of it now.

It will just be so nice to come back from work and not go to college, or not get the books out. I hope the weather improves so we can all enjoy our summer.

These are my last exams after three years and I really do not want to fail. Just a shame we have to wait so long for the results!

Massive GOOD LUCK to everyone sitting exams next week!!!!!!!
  • confoosed
    confoosed Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I'll be enjoying having my life back, not having my kids moaning about how I study all the time and I'm so looking forward to not stressing about the upcoming exams cos THEY WILL BE OVER!!!!! WOOPPEEE!! Well, until resits no doubt.......:glare:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Sad but i will be doing Unit 10 over the summer even though not due till december thought id get it out of the way - apart from that got a weekend of fun and florricks planned (ask me no questions i'll tell you no lies) :lol:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i too will be finishing my unit 10 and also all of my intermediate sims.

Tracy
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'll be waiting to pick up my membership.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I will be starting on my Unit 10 and getting on with trying to get the decorating work finished after the building work I had done in the house. (Too scared to open door to spare room at moment)
  • gosia79
    gosia79 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Getting married on 27th June so will have exactly a week after the exams to make sure everything is ok. :001_smile:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    gosia79 wrote: Β»
    Getting married on 27th June so will have exactly a week after the exams to make sure everything is ok. :001_smile:
    Oh Boy!! Are you on the valium yet?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    PAMDILL wrote: Β»
    Oh Boy!! Are you on the valium yet?

Must be although hope you have a fab time :thumbup1:
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Yeah Taskey,

I have my Unit 10 and intermediate sims to do as well, why i left them i dont know! Need to get them done by august to do the ACCA!

My problem is i bought a new 32" TV and PS3 on sat, i was planning to do a LOT of revision this week, so far, 4 days gone, and i'm 15 Minutes better off in the PEV Department!!!
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I will start the unit 17 IAP and unit 10...hopefully to finish them in a couple of months, after the results!

Then that's it for me, no more accounting studies, I have enough of it!:thumbup:
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    its my brothers birthday on 21st so I have some time off so i can have a week with the family.

And I will finally be buying Sims 3! hehe
  • jimmyd
    jimmyd Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    burning all my books
  • Maxine Hayward
    Maxine Hayward Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I can't wait till they are over, all I seem to do is either think that I need to revise or I am revising!! I'm off to Egypt for a well deserved break, I have just BT & PEV to do and I've finished, so I just hope I pass them!! I don't want to have to do re-sits!!

Good Luck!!
  • jay cutler
    jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    jimmyd wrote: Β»
    burning all my books

Selling all my books at a net profit margin of 100%
  • Nicolaw1702
    Nicolaw1702 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have PCR on Thurs then off to Spain on friday morning soaking up the sun!! :001_smile:

I really havent put the hours in for this exam though so hope its not too bad !!
Privacy Policy