NNNOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Options
Buff
Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_5374142,00.html

On the flip side of the stinging pain shooting through my body right now, there's enuogh there to buy 3 world class players.

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Or help with this year's debt repayments.

Still, bought for 12.5M and sold for 80M, nice little profit there.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Wow, Ronaldo and Kaka in the same team.....can't quite see Real getting knocked out early doors of next seasons CL...but I can now see Man Utd exiting early.....a massive blow to Man U
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Oh I dunno Matt, Ferguson seems to have a well proven knack of knowing when players are past their sell by at United, turning a decent profit then reinvesting around half of the fee into players who perform almost as good, if not better.

Ronaldo can now join the likes of Van Nistelrooy and Beckham, players who thought the grass might be greener elsewhere but maybe now secretly regret leaving arguably the biggest club they'll ever play for.

As for Real dominating Europe, even when they had four of the best players in the known universe - the Ronaldo, Figo, Raul and Zidane - they still didn't dominate as much as they maybe should have done and consolidate on it.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You make good points Blobby, maybe Fergie can pull something out of the bag, buy some relative unknown and nurture him to become a great? If he doesn't Man U will struggle next season, as the team sheet doesn't look too great with CR.

Where are the goals going to come from? Rooney doesn't score enough as it is, Berbatov is an overated lazy sod, Tevez is out of the door, Giggs is getting on a bit, Macheda is unproven, as is Wellbeck, Anderson doesn't score and Carick and Scholes are never going to break double figures....Man U only looked so good because of CR, take him out and they are not world beaters, imho
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Buff wrote: ยป
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_5374142,00.html

On the flip side of the stinging pain shooting through my body right now, there's enuogh there to buy 3 world class players.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Tut tut Mark, the one true certainty that's been there ever since the start of the Premiership is that you can never write Manchester United off. They rise, fall and then rise again unlike Arsenal who came and went, Chelski who came and went, Liverpool who errrrrrrrr...
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i know.but never forgave that g*t since the winkings incident !!

the little w*nker ??
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Gone but not forgotten.

He plays on the left
    he plays on the riiight
    that boy Ronaldo
    Makes england look shyte

End of an era thanks Ronnie for your service premier league 06-07 07-08 08-09 FA cup 03-04 league cup 05-06 08-09 community shield 07 champions league 07-08 world club cup 08 ballon dor 08 fifa world player 08 one word "epic" I wish him the best but the fact remains Manchester united > real Madrid Beckham van nistelrooy and Ronaldo!
  • reddevil68
    reddevil68 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I have complete faith, fergie's done it before and he can again. Anyway if the tabloids are to be believed we're gonna buy Torres:lol::lol:
    Not that I believe it for a minute but it's certainly rattled a few cages:wink:
Privacy Policy