Highlighters/ question paper

Options
reddwarf
reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
Anyone think highlghting the question paper (max two colours) may be a mistake?

Comments

• Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Can't remember if anything was mentioned in the preamble bit about the question paper - I just ring or asterix things in pencil and then rub it out after ...
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I can't see any particular reason not to be allowed to scribble on, highlight or otherwise mark the question paper and as far as I can recall there's nothing to stop you doing pretty much what you like to it (apart from sticking it in your pocket and taking it away with you). I was more like Karen in underlining things in pencil or making the odd note but I'm pretty sure other people used highlighters.
  • CJC77
    CJC77 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have used highlighter pens in my past 2 papers and have every intention of using it in this one - I don't use it in my answers as they should be clear and legible enough that they don't need highlighting - but if you are making certain parts of the information/question stand out for you - I have never found it to be a problem
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thanks highlighters it is! (in Moderation, wouldn't want to piss anyone off!).
  • Jon_1984
    Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Highlighted every question paper to date (only two left this week....):thumbup1:

Also started by writing "READ THE QUESTION" in big letters before.....:laugh:
Privacy Policy